*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Even More Choices!
  2. More Options
  3. Lets get started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213087-WOManipulated-into-Mini-Skirts/cid/2833256-Even-More-Choices
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2213087
Stories about powerful men/boys being manipulated and bullied into becoming sexy women.
This choice: Even More Choices!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Even More Choices!

    by: Lanerd
Relearning the Ropes: You’re an up and coming Pro Wrestler. You got the look, you got the talent, and you got the World Championship. Yet after bad mouthing another wrestler in an interview, you find yourself in the women’s division.

Crazy Aunt: Life is good for a high school senior like yourself. Your the class president, captain of the basketball team, and dating the head cheerleader. Yet while your parents are busy overseeing a major corporation merger overseas. You and your sisters have been put under the care of your Crazy Aunt Karen.

You have the following choices:

1. Relearning the Ropes

2. Crazy Aunt

3. More Choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lanerd (UN: lanerd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Boston Rocko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213087-WOManipulated-into-Mini-Skirts/cid/2833256-Even-More-Choices