*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In Margot’s Living Room
  2. Getting Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216321-Giantess-Margot-Robbie/cid/2997518-In-Margots-Living-Room
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2216321
A Shrinking Story revolving around Margot Robbie
This choice: In Margot’s Living Room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In Margot’s Living Room

    by: cool
(Doing this as a request.)

Jack found himself surrounded on all sides by weird plant-like tan fibers that seemed to go for miles. He could make out large black shapes towering in the distance that looked familiar. Turning around he noticed a ginormous, black surface that glinted hanging above him. It took him a second later to realize he was shrunken down in someone's living room after recognizing the flat screen tv. As he wondered who lived here, the ground shook as something gigantic entered the room.

Jack's eyes widened at the sight of the giant Margot Robbie entered the room. She wore a loose-fitting white shirt that went down to her knees. She walked into the room, straight for Jack, but the shrunken boy was too shocked by the beautiful goddess before him to move. His eyes widen as her foot drops towards him, causing Jack to duck. Luckily, Margot's foot lands right in front of him and she keeps moving to the couch, leaving Jack on the carpeted floor.

"This is a dream come true and a nightmare," Jack says to himself as he begins walking towards the giantess.

How does it go?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cool (UN: ricardo2902 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CaptainWard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216321-Giantess-Margot-Robbie/cid/2997518-In-Margots-Living-Room