*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Himiko
  2. Whisked Away Visitors
  3. Welcome to Saga
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/2909849-Himiko
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2217302
Become Royalty or those whisked away on an adventure through a strange land.
This choice: Himiko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Himiko

    by: sup
It was a late night in a small little orphanage in Japan as all the good children were sleeping peacefully in their beds. Well...not all of them unfortunately.

In one bed, in a small orphanage, a lone little girl cuddling up real close to a small stuffed bear as she laid awake and staring at the stars painted on the ceiling.

This little girls name is Himiko, an orphan. She knows not of what her actual parents as she was abandoned at the steps of this little orphanage when she was just a baby. But that hasn't stopped her from wondering about life with people who actually cared for her.

"Just once...do I wish...for a real sense of family." she said before she heard something chime in the room. "Huh?" she pondered as she quickly sat up and looked around. She saw a light glowing under her bed. Grabbing her teddy bear, she quietly got up and crawled right under the bed. She crawled for what seemed like hours before seeing an opening. That was then she realized that something was not right. Crawling through, she soon found herself in a city where...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/2909849-Himiko