*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217328-Star-Wars-the-FMG-awakens/cid/2909877-Tired-of-being-captured-all-the-time-she-decid
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2217328
The ladies of Star Wars undergo some much needed growth.
This choice: Tired of being captured all the time, she decides to work out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tired of being captured all the time, she decid...

    by: reza0807
"Mistress Padme, are you sure about this? I can still cancel the order, if need be."

Padme Amidala, senator of Naboo and representative in the republic's senate, sighed as her droid vocalized its objections and doubts. C3PO meant well, but his constant whining was getting on her nerves.

"You asked me an hour ago, threepio, and just like I answered you back then, I will answer you now; yes." The pretty brunette sat down on her sofa, datapad in hand.

Coruscant's busy traffic could be seen through the window; thousands of speeders swarming around tall skyscrapers, like hers. Being a senator came with a lot of benefits. Luxury was one of them, even during a devastating conflict as the Clone Wars. Not that she'd asked for this; rather, an expensive home was expected from politicians, and hers was more of a symbol of status.

Padme's apartment was extravagant and spacious, with plenty of room for whatever facilities she wanted. Aside from a kitchen, bedrooms, a balcony, living room and bathroom, there were still other spaces left. She'd left them alone for a long time, but with her recent purchase, that was about to change.

"But senator, you've bought enough workout equipment to create a small gym. Isn't it excessive and unladly-like?" Threepio asked.

Padme shook her head. "Not at all. There are plenty of fellow senators who work out themselves, you know. We don't get to see a lot of action, debating with words instead, and some healthy exercise does wonders for us. There's no need to worry about my reputation among my colleagues."

"That doesn't sound like you, mistress, if I may be so brutally honest. If anything, action and trouble finds you all the time!"

Indeed, which is why she'd made this decision. Padme frowned as she recalled multiple incidents when she'd been in a tough spot. The battle of the Malevolence, the Blue Shadow virus tragedy, and the list went on.

It was about time she did something about herself. Being handy with a blaster wasn't enough. Padme wanted to become stronger; less of a burden to those around her so she didn't need to be rescued. The healthy lifestyle didn't sound so bad either.

"Maybe, but that's part of the reason I'm doing this, Threepio." Padme said, eyes glued to the datapad screen. On it was a display of weights, exercise machines and other products she had ordered a while ago. "And don't worry about me getting injured either. The company I contacted will also provide a professional trainer; the best money can buy. Everything will be fine."

But the golden protocol droid simply threw his hands in the air. "If I've learned anything during my time being activated, it's that something will go wrong when you say that."

...

It took several days for all the equipment to be delivered to her apartment, and then properly installed. Padme chose to set up her gym next to the living room. The chamber she'd chosen was large enough, easily accommodating all the machines and trinkets that came with the delivery.

A burly Sullustian had given her a rundown of what they had installed, providing her with all the necessary information she would ever need. Just to make sure, they left a folder behind with all of the extra info.

Padme was ecstatic, and she couldn't wait to get started. Still, she was going to have to wait a bit after all, since the instructor had yet to arrive. So instead, she dressed up in her workout gear and did some small exercises to warm up.

Tight compression shorts hugged her generous behind, complimenting her supple butt nicely. Seeing as they only reached down to her mid-thighs, they exposed her smooth legs. Her top came alongside the shorts, made of the same material and design. Padme quickly began doing some stretches as she prepared herself.

Around fifteen minutes passed by before the doorbell chimed. Padme looked at the time; five past three in the afternoon. The instructor was a bit late, but not overly so, and she wasn't going to berate the person for it.

The senator walked towards the front door, which doubled as elevator doors, at a brisk pace, eager to get started. She pressed the button to allow her visitor entry.

"Welcome, my name is Padme, and I'll be in your care today." She greeted jovially.

"No problem! My name's Elorna. Pleasure to meet you."

The woman who stepped out of the elevator was nothing like Padme had ever seen before. Elorna was a green-skinned Twi'lek, standing at what had to be six feet or something. But what really caught her attention, was the girl's solid physique.

Elorna's clothes were similar to Padme's, most likely because she'd bought her set from the same company that was providing her with an instructor, but where Padme exposed soft skin, Elorna showed off defined muscles. The twi'lek's exposed belly was riddled with sturdy abs, and both her arms and legs were pretty thick.

If Padme had to describe her, she'd say Elorna was something in between a bodybuilder and fitness fanatic.

"Oh my..." She gasped, looking blatantly at the girl's biceps.

"Ha, got your attention, huh?" Elorna grinned as she blushed slightly. "No worries. A lot of people like to watch, and I don't mind. So, how about we get started? All of the equipment should have been installed yesterday, if I'm not mistaken."

Padme shook herself out of her stupor. "Of course. This way, please."

The two of them got started right away. Elorna was incredibly friendly, and encouraged her to work hard. Naturally, they started at a slow pace. It was important for Padme to become knowledgeable first, understanding what good form was and how the machines worked, before she could move on to the more difficult stuff.

But she wasn't a slouch, nor was she slow to grasp the fundamentals. Elorna even praised her for the skill she displayed. The more she worked out, the more Padme began to love doing it. Soon enough she could curl with utmost perfection, focused on making herself proud.

Padme showed results rather quickly, losing any excess fat she might have had within a single week. Her muscles were toning up nicely as they gained definition. Soon enough the brunette began spending more time inside the gym.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Time passes by, and Padme isn't quite satisfied with her results

2. Padme's gains are incredible

*Noteb*
3. Other choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reza0807 (UN: reza0807 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reza0807 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217328-Star-Wars-the-FMG-awakens/cid/2909877-Tired-of-being-captured-all-the-time-she-decid