*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. SSSniperWolf
  2. YouTube
  3. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217550-Shrunken-By-A-Streamer/cid/3093815-SSSniperWolf
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2217550
Stories about being shrunk by your favorite streamers.
This choice: SSSniperWolf  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

SSSniperWolf

    by: Jimmy20
“Hello little guy.” You heard a voice call
You quickly woke up and regained conscious. It took you a second to realize the giant sssniperwolf squatting above you in only a bra and panties.
“What the hell where am I?” You said crawling back away.
“Where ya going little guy” she said grabbing you with her huge hand and standing up.
“Where am I why are you big?” You said scared and yet arroused by her perfect body.
“Enough with the questions I’ll answer them later for now I wanna have some fun should we start of tame or get straight into it?” She said sitting on her bed thinking and she finally decided…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tame torture feet, mouth play and tits

2. Sexy torture pussy, and ass

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jimmy20 (UN: jimmthegod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flurfley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217550-Shrunken-By-A-Streamer/cid/3093815-SSSniperWolf