*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Rude Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219877-Stepmothers-Greed/cid/2822897-A-Rude-Awakening
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2219877
Your father has left you his fortune, your stepmom decides to shrink you so she gets it
Chapter #1

A Rude Awakening

    by: Alistair
You wake up lying face down on a wrinkled, tan surface. The last thing you remember was Andrea ranting at you about how unfair it was that you were going to get all of your dads money and she and Sarah would get nothing. You remember telling her smugly that there was nothing she could do to get any of that money and then her smirking, saying “oh I wouldn’t be too sure about that”, and then you passed out.

“What happened? Where the hell am I?” You groaned as you got up to look ahead of you before the landscape shifted, knocking you back down to your knees. You decided it was better to take in your surroundings from a kneeling position, in case of another tremor like that.
The surface you are standing on is warm, tan and wrinkled, with large crevices large enough for you to fit your body in dotted around it’s surface. Off in the distance you can see four tremendously tall towers reaching up to the heavens, with a fifth slightly shorter one off to your right. Where were you, what happened, and where did Andrea go?

“As entertaining as watching you so confused is, I’m going to cut it short, turn around,” an unbelievably loud voice booms out from behind you. It sounds familiar despite being many decibels higher than you remember it.
You stand up and turn around in confusion and fear to see the face of your stepmother, sporting the same smug grin you’ve learned to despise, only now it takes up your entire field of vision. Somehow she has become enormous, and you realise you are standing on her hand. But as you look around and see various pieces of furniture you recognise, now blown up to massive proportions, you realise that it is you who has changed size, now tiny in the hands of your spiteful stepmother.
“Confused?,” her smug smirk stretched out into a satisfied, victorious smile, ”I’d be surprised if you weren’t, this certainly must be a BIG change in perspective for you. I’ll explain, that money you think you are entitled to just because you’re dad says you are, it’s mine. It’s been mine since the moment I married him, you can probably guess how much it hurt to have so many plans of what to do once I finally get my hands on that money, only for it to be snatched away by some brat who wouldn’t know the first thing to do with it. So I decided to take matters into my own hands, I’ve been saving this particular solution for a while,” as she holds up an empty spray bottle, “I have a friend in an experimental pharmaceutical company who I “convinced” to give this to me a while back. It’s a permanent shrinking solution, and I do mean permanent, you won’t be getting back to your normal size. I’d guess there probably is a way to reverse it, but I didn’t care to ask, it’s not like I’ll need it for you,” she says nonchalantly and shrugs her shoulders as you sink to your knees in despair. How could she do this to you, you knew that you two hadn’t seen eye to eye most of the time but this was too much.
“Please change me back, get in contact with your friend, please. I’ll give you half of the money, I’ll do anything!” You pleaded, which only caused her grin to grow further.
“I couldn’t hear a word you just said. I’m guessing you’re asking me to help you get back to your normal size and offering to do anything for me to do it. Well that’s too bad, with you at this size I already get what I want. I get all your dads money and just as importantly I get to punish you for being such a little shit all these years. I had actually considered using it on your dad at one point, but I’m glad I didn’t because then I would have gotten nothing. Plus, this way is more fun,” she seems to delight in the fear she is clearly causing you, “all I need to do to make this plan work is make sure this little disappearing act is good enough that no one ever finds you,” her face suddenly turned serious, still smirking but with a more sinister expression.
“I suppose the easier way would be to just dispose of you here and now, it would be so easy after all,” as she says this she licks her lips. “All it would take was for me to pop you in my mouth and swallow and you’d be on a one-way trip to my belly, never to be seen again.” As she says this she traces a finger down her long, slender neck, past her generous bosom and down to her stomach, which she pats with her hand.
“Buuut... I think that would be too easy, I want to get some enjoyment out of you before I kill you, and hey if you impress me I might decide not to kill you at all. I could always use a shrunken slave. I’d just have to find a way of keeping you hidden from your dad, can’t have him finding you or this whole plan goes out the window”.

What does she decide to do with you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alistair (UN: allyboy1351997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alistair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219877-Stepmothers-Greed/cid/2822897-A-Rude-Awakening