*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Andrea’s slave try-outs
  2. A Rude Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219877-Stepmothers-Greed/cid/2896716-Andreas-slave-try-outs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2219877
Your father has left you his fortune, your stepmom decides to shrink you so she gets it
This choice: She decides to try the slave idea.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Andrea’s slave try-outs

    by: Alistair
Andrea’s moon sized face smirked down at you, relishing the fact that she literally held your life in her hands.
“Well little Scott, I always told you that you’d amount to nothing. I figured this way your stature matches how I’ve always viewed you, less than dirt,” you sighed internally, too scared about your current situation to roll your eyes like you normally would when she’d get all high and mighty with you, she always did go out of her way to belittle you. Although you never expected that she would be able to find a way to literally make you smaller.
“But I’m feeling generous so I’ll give you the chance to have your life amount to something more than just a little snack for me. As I said earlier there’s an opening for the position of my shrunken slave and I’m thinking you’d be a perfect fit for that job. I mean your dad gave my daughter a job so it only seems fitting that I’d give you one. I think I’ll take you to my bedroom for your try outs though, wouldn’t want anyone to disturb us.”
Your surroundings shifted as she closed her fingers in a fist around you, your surroundings suddenly becoming incredibly claustrophobic. As she walked to her bedroom her arm started to lightly swing back and forth, jostling you around in the cramped confines between her fingers. The slight swing of her arm as she walked made you nauseous, like the worst amusement park ride you’ve ever been on.

Andrea finally reached her and your father’s bedroom and uncaringly tossed you onto the bed, your rough landing being broken by the pillowy soft sheets. You turned back and saw the monolithic form of Andrea, appearing even larger from this vantage point at her waist height. She stared down at you with an amused grin, although you could see the distain she held for you in her eyes still.
“Wait right there, wouldn’t want to lose you in the sheets while I make sure we’ve got some privacy,” she ordered you before sauntering off towards the door with an extra sway in her step, your situation seemingly giving her a confidence boost she definitely didn’t need. All thoughts of trying to escape quickly left your mind when you saw her cross the room, which would likely have taken you well over an hour, in a few steps. Her steps shook the area around you, even standing up high on her bed. The tremors faded, as she approached the door and locked it, but the volume of their impacts did not lessen. You took the time that she was gone to quickly survey the room around you. The familiar sight of your parents bedroom now looking more like a landscape bigger than the neighbourhood you were used to walking around from your vantage point on the king size bed, stretching out in every direction for huge distances. You could easily get lost in the wrinkled surface of the sheets, the maid obviously having not made the bed yet. Off in the distance you could see Andrea’s massive walk in closet, the door unfathomably large to you, even at this distance. The other furniture seemed larger than even the tallest buildings you’d ever seen.
The resonant booms of your stepmother’s footsteps grew in intensity, signalling her approach back to your location.
“Good, looks like you can follow orders from your superiors. One of the main traits I looks for in my shrunken slaves,” she stood, looking smugly down at you, with her hands on her hips. “So for your first try out we’ll see how you can handle...

1) ... giving me a foot massage.” She Props up her monolithic feet, now bare, in front of you.
2) ... shoe cleaning duty.” She dumps you into her heels, which she has just taken off.
3) ... cleaning my teeth, I’ve got something stuck near the back. Try not to fall down my throat.” She deposits you on her tongue.
4) ... giving my big butt a massage.” She lies down and deposits you on her backside, after stripping from the waist down.
5) ... No those ideas won’t do, let me think.” She stood and tapped her finger on her chin. (Writers Choice)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Massaging her feet

*Noteb*
2. Shoe cleaner

*Noteb*
3. Becoming her tiny oral hygienist

4. Massaging her monumental ass

5. Writer’s choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alistair (UN: allyboy1351997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alistair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219877-Stepmothers-Greed/cid/2896716-Andreas-slave-try-outs