*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Of course I will
  2. Scaling Mt. Robin
  3. All aboard!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220221-Shrunk-around-Nico-Robin/cid/2826465-Of-course-I-will
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2220221
Tiny around the devil's child. What will happen?
This choice: Of course I will  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Of course I will

    by: darkjak45
Of course I will. I can't leave someone in danger. Especially since you're so tiny. She said. Again, thank you R-miss...? You said, catching yourself. Robin. Nico Robin. What yours? Or will little man work? She said with a giggle as she rubs your back. This was one of the many reasons you liked her. She was nice and knew how to make light of a situation. M....my name is.... Uh.... You said. Don't tell me you forgot your name? She said. I haven't. I just....can't remember it right now for some reason. You said. Robin just giggles as she knows what's going on. The same with Sanji. Just you aren't falling over yourself.

Well, until you can tell me, i'll call you little one. She said. She can call you mud and you'd be fine with it. Sure.... You said.

So little one, the next city is still a few miles away. How about keeping a lady company until then? She said. Y-yeah! You said quickly. Someone eager. She said. Robin then lowers you between her breast. Your eyes go wide as you look up at Robin smiling down at you.

Since you were there when I found you, no better place to keep you. She said. Robin lays down with her hands behind her head and continues her sun bathing.

While basking in the sun rays, Robin had a flurry of thoughts past through her. She was going to help you, no doubt about it. But she couldn't help but think of the things she could do with you. Play with you, rubbing her feet, "Unintentionally" sit or step on you, teasing you with her body.... She was thinking of it all and it made her smile widen.

As she was enjoying herself, you were still in shocked over being put between her breast. Sure, you where here before, but now she knows about you. You move your hand and squeeze the fleshy mound. It's....just as soft as it looks. You said. You do it again and press up against the soft flesh, which made Robin giggle from feeling you.

Why stop with just grabbing? You can have more fun here, and you doubt Robin would say anything.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. More boob fun

2. Slide out from her boobs

*Noteb*
3. She presses them together

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220221-Shrunk-around-Nico-Robin/cid/2826465-Of-course-I-will