*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220221-Shrunk-around-Nico-Robin/cid/2829727-Slide-out-from-her-boobs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2220221
Tiny around the devil's child. What will happen?
This choice: Slide out from her boobs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Slide out from her boobs

    by: darkjak45
You move yourself and slide out from between her boobs. You make you way down her smooth stomach and move her panties. When you got close, you were grabbed by a disembodied arm. You were surprised at first, but remembered that was her devil fruit power.

The hand rubs your head with its index finger and put you back down on Robin's stomach. It then pointed to Robin's head. You quickly try to run into the panties, but are grabbed by the hand again. Another arm forms and wags its finger at you.

"Can't blame a guy for trying, right?" You said, smiling. This time, it rubs you under your chin before it puts you down. Defeated, you head to Robin's head.

When you get back to her breast, you think she might trap you again. So you climb up her left breast and sit in the center. When she looks at you, she can't help but laugh a little.

"Having fun, are we?" She said, grabbing you.

"What else is a guy suppose to do? A once in a life opportunity." You said, smiling at her. Which got a chuckle out of her.

"Think I found someone worst than Sanji." She said.

"But I'm cuter than him, right? I don't trip over myself when I see you."

"Well.... I'll give you a 7. Your small body is just too cute."

"Wait. Why not a ten if i'm too cute?" You said, a little upset.

"Don't want you getting an ego with that small body." She said while sitting up and rubbing you. Robin just couldn't stop with rubbing you. It was like she had said. You were just too cute for her. In fact, she wanted to do more than just pet you. She wants to hug you tightly, nuzzle you when either of you are tired, give you long, passion filled kisses. But she couldn't just yet thinking coming on too hard too quick would creep you out.

"So little one. How about you tell me a little about yourself? She said.

"I'd love to. After you tell me a little about yourself first. As of ladies first." You said, trying to be smooth.

"Hehe! Don't know if you're being a gentleman or a player, but I'll play along. I'm Nico Robin. Archaeologist of the Straw Hat. pirates."

You already know everything about her, but you'll play stupid for her.

"Pirate? You? But you're way too nice and beautiful for that." You said, making her laugh.

"Well, looks are deceiving. I'm not called the Devil's child for nothing." She said, with a little pride.

"Oh, come on. A beautiful lady like you wouldn't hurt a fly."

"You haven't seen me in action yet. Don't let the cute face fool you, little one. It might be the last thing you see." She said, smiling. She doesn't have to tell you. You already know how skilled and dangerous she is.

Robin goes on to tell you some more abut her life and you do the same without getting lost in her beauty.this time. Although, your story wasn't as hardly as interesting as hers, she was excited to hear what you had to tell.

When you were done, Robin had stood up with you in hand.

"I'd love to stay out here longer with you, but let's not risk getting sunburn. Plus, you must be.....

You have the following choices:

1. Hungry

*Noteb*
2. Tired

3. In need of a bath

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220221-Shrunk-around-Nico-Robin/cid/2829727-Slide-out-from-her-boobs