*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She approaches cautiously
  2. The beginning of Adventure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220274-Lillys-Ticklish-Jaunt-in-the-Forest/cid/2825177-She-approaches-cautiously
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Nature · #2220274
Lilly goes for a walk and discovers something new on the trails
This choice: She approaches cautiously  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She approaches cautiously

    by: eye_dunno
She slowly moves forward, not knowing what to expect. She picks up a random stick from the ground and tries to poke at the plant. From what she can tell, it's a strong plant, but it does seem... fleshy, for lack of a better word. She analyzes it as she gets closer and closer. Soon enough, she's close enough to touch it with her own fingers, if she really wanted to do that. Some sort of smell seems to be radiating from the plant itself, but it's not an unpleasant one. She continues to look the plant over and notices that there is some sort of oily substance in what looks to be the mouth of the plant.

As she continues to analyze the plant, she feels something on her leg. She looks down to see that vines are moving, but before she can react or even think about what's going on, the vines suddenly seize both of her legs together, causing her to panic and try to fight.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" she yells. "HAAAALP!" Over and over she cries for help as her ankles are more engulfed in the vines, making it seem like escape is impossible. She tries to flail her arms everywhere, grabbing at anything that might help her get out, but they are quickly captured by the vines as well and firmly held in place.

"What is this? What's going on?" She questions to herself loudly. As if responding, the plant raises a couple loose vines and pokes her ribs a little.

"Hehe, what are you doing?" She thinks about how she is asking a plant and starts to question her own sanity. The vines then slither down to her feet, removing her shoes and socks with relative ease.

"Okay, Mr. Plant, what are you doing? I'm sorry if I entered the wrong forest, took the wrong path. Please just let me go." Lilly's voice starts to fluctuate like she is worried.

Lilly can feel slippery little feathers on her feet, which causes her to want to giggle, but she fights it off.

"What is happening?" She repeats over and over again as she tries so desperately to hold her composure. More feathers come to tickle her feet, making her break down in giggles. She tries to fight it and wiggle her legs free, but the vines are wrapped tight and they are strong. She can't do anything as she is held down on her knees and her hands held in the air. She can't fight the tickling feathers on her feet.

She starts to feel many more feathers on her body, mainly her belly and her armpits. With eyes wide, her laughter grows in volume as she is tickled by a living plant. The plant seems to lick its lips with multiple tongues as it controls all the vines on Lilly's body. Lilly starts to scream, but nothing seems to help as she is broken back down into laughter. As though reacting to the madness, Lilly decides to yell...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eye_dunno (UN: jamin8r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eye_dunno has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220274-Lillys-Ticklish-Jaunt-in-the-Forest/cid/2825177-She-approaches-cautiously