*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220274-Lillys-Ticklish-Jaunt-in-the-Forest/cid/2827679-Struggling-against-the-plant
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Nature · #2220274
Lilly goes for a walk and discovers something new on the trails
This choice: Struggling against the plant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Struggling against the plant

    by: Kuddles
         Lilly is absolutely aghast at the bewildering turn of events. How her sunny, energized morning had gone from pleasant jaunt through the forest to this slimy plant monster lapping at her belly while its tendrils tightly entwined her arms and legs was beyond her. She couldn’t help but giggle and try to flinch from the tendril slipping around her belly button. But at the same time, Lilly was earnestly trying to free herself even as the plant’s vines had now essentially tied her wrists tightly behind her head, leaving her underarms exposed, while similarly binding her legs so that she is soon left bowed into a strenuous pose on the forest floor with her entire torso arched outward and upward and vulnerable.
         Even immobile as she is, Lilly struggles, as much from the ticklish tendril that now glances along her hips just above her tenderly shaved pussy. She is panicky now, and is about to try to yell for help when a vine suddenly wraps itself round her neck, constricting her breathing to just enough not to faint out! As that is happening, the sun is suddenly blotted out above her as Lilly sees the biggest mouth-like bulb of the fantastic plant suddenly loom directly above her. Clear foamy liquid drips almost drool-like from the lower “jaw” as it opens up, yawning wide above Lilly, and more slick tendrils suddenly lurch towards her, wriggling down to tickle every sensitive inch of Lilly’s now glistening wet body!
         Lilly can only shiver and shudder with pleasure and laughter now as she feels soft pseudopods wiggling finger-like at her exposed womanhood. Other vines have nestled at her feet, some giving tiny thorn-like pricks at intervals, while others dancing in playful fashion along her soles like feathers. The duel sensation was maddening, especially with her feet trapped below her on the mossy forest floor. Yet another line with a slightly wider tip was trying to nudge its slippery way between her rear cheeks, poking around her butt, which she has up to this point managed to keep clenched fiercely tight.
         Making matters even worse for Lilly, more tendrils have joined the original one in exploring all over her bowed, naked form. They seem to sense when a spot produces a particularly sensitive reaction, and focus there. So now she has tendrils tickling her ribs, her sides, belly, underarms, and one each on her nipples, producing a soft kissing effect which is driving Lilly mad with pleasure. At the same time, the vines holding Lilly clench up like strong hands on her every time she tries to move. She is moaning and panting and drenched in sweat (which the plant’s pseudopods seem to eagerly lap up) and the strange vegetable juices as the plant hungrily teases and tantalizes her, seemingly feeding on the ticklish sensations it’s assault produces.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eye_dunno has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220274-Lillys-Ticklish-Jaunt-in-the-Forest/cid/2827679-Struggling-against-the-plant