*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Neferu.
  2. Stumbling Upon Something Interesting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222371-Growth-On-Adastra/cid/2838988-Neferu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2222371
Marco (aka you) find an odd pendant which may lead to some BIG changes on Adastra.
This choice: Neferu.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Neferu.

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You figured that the best course of action was to give the pedant to Neferu.Sure there was the chance that Amicus would get jealous once he found out that you had given the jackal a gift instead of him. But on the other hand you figured this was a smart thing to do since not only could you say that this was a gift between friends. But also maybe try to convince the jackal that you'll help him get Amicus to be onboard with the alliance between the wolves and jackals. So with this idea in your head you decided to go back to Amicus's room and wait for the anthro to return to the palace.

--------------

It was about an hour or so later until you heard Com's voice when he told you, "Neferu has returned to the palace Marco."

"Thanks Com." You replied, as you then made your way out of Amicus's bedroom. You then walked into the hallway and after making a few turns here and there you saw the heavily muscled anthro jackal about to walk into a room. But before he placed his palm onto the panel you attempted to get his attention with a wave of one of your arms while you called out, "Neferu, welcome back."

You looked on as one of the black jackal's golden ears twitch before you saw him look over at you and then completely to face. Upon doing so you saw him smile at you in greeting as you walked up to him as he replied, "Ah Marco, good evening to you. And so what do I owe this company of ours?"

Hearing this question and seeing give you such a big smile prompted to blush a very small amount as you reached into your pocket and pulled out the pedant. You then presented it to him as you said, "Well I found this pedant and figured I'd give to you as a gift. As a sign of friendship."

After saying this though you saw the black furred and golden marking covered jackal look at you with a raised eyebrow while he replied, "Oh, a gift of friendship you say? Or you sure it doesn't have another meaning behind it?"

"Erm no, it's just a gift of friendship. Plus I was hoping this could help get you and Amicus to get along with each other better." You confessed, as you saw the jackal gently take the pedant from you and then put it over his head to which it then laid against his pecs.

You then saw him smile down at you again as he responded back with, "Well I'm not sure if this will help Amicus and I get along better. But it's nice to know that I have someone on this moon who seems to care about me."

"Wait, wait, I didn't say that." You protested back, while your face turned a darker red.

"Don't worry Marco, I'm only teasing you." Neferu reassured you, to which you then saw him place a hand onto your head and gently rub his fingers through your hair. After doing this though you saw him wink down at you when he added, "But if you change your mind about us being friends you know where to find me."

After this was said you saw him walk away from you and into the room he had opened up earlier. Once this happened you let out a heavy sigh and then returned to Amicus's room where you ate dinner and then went to bed since you didn't feel like waiting for Amicus and have him get super jealous after telling him what you did.

---------------

Come the next day however, when you walked into the gardens along with Amicus you saw that......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222371-Growth-On-Adastra/cid/2838988-Neferu