*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222371-Growth-On-Adastra/cid/3172404-Wait-A-Moment
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2222371
Marco (aka you) find an odd pendant which may lead to some BIG changes on Adastra.
This choice: even bigger or what about this?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wait A Moment.

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
AN: I'm so sorry to do this since well more one on one options would of been made when I made this interactive story. But when I did this I thought that I couldn't figure out a god way to make them work/believable. But after giving it a lot of thought these few years while being busy and what not I've decided to add other Adastra characters as choices for Marco to be with as they grow bigger like what I've been doing in y other Adastra interactive story.

So will you stick with the previous option of the anthro guys being very much bigger then what they were. (Heads were brushing the celling)?

Or would you rather do this second option and go back to the beginning of the story and pick someone else?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay with this option thus continuing this story path.

2. Go back and focus on some other anthro choices.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222371-Growth-On-Adastra/cid/3172404-Wait-A-Moment