*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not Too Different (Failure)
  2. Down the rabbit hole
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222682-Escape/cid/2842481-Not-Too-Different-Failure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2222682
Can you escape the ancient ruins, or forever be changed by them
This choice: Try to climb the vine (Str 8)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Not Too Different (Failure)

    by: Komfy Kat
You scanned the room, taking a deep breath. Slowly, you stepped over some rubble towards the hanging vine as your footsteps echoed around you. Carefully, you placed your hands on the vine, which was about as thick as the ropes you normally used for climbing, and gave a strong tug.

You let out a sigh as the vine held firm, glad that it wasn't just going to fall at the slightest touch. You steeled yourself as you clutched the vine closer to yourself, preparing yourself for the short climb. You had spent quite a bit of time rock climbing and using ropes to get in and out of ruins with your brother, and honestly, this didn't feel too much different.

Wrapping your legs around the vine, you let yourself hang a few inches above the ground, waiting to see if the vine was going to give way. You could see your bag swaying back and forth above you as you slowly began inching up the thick vine. You kept your eyes on the prize, trying not to think about how far off the ground you were getting. You could feel your hands growing moist with sweat as you heaved yourself up.

Your heart skipped as your hands slipped and you slid a few inches down the vine before you managed to catch yourself with your legs. You were only a couple feet from being able to reach your bag, which was swinging violently above you. Carefully, you removed one hand and wiped it on your tattered clothes before replacing it on the vine and repeating the process with your other hand.

Your eyes glued to the bag you eased yourself further up the vine. The bag had to be within reach now. Carefully, you let go with one hand, feeling your fingers brush against the bag as it swung away from you. You caught yourself on the vine, waiting for the swinging bag to come back before reaching again.

Your heart sank as your fingers again brushed the bag before it moved away from you. You could feel your arms starting to grow tired, and you didn't know how much longer you could hold yourself on the vine.

Taking a deep breath, you watched the bag swing back towards you, grasping at it in desperation.

You breathed a sigh of relief as your hands closed around one of the straps, however, your joy was short lived as you felt your other hand give way. Time seemed to slow as you watched the vine drifting further away from you with each passing moment and a feeling of weightlessness filled you. You hardly had time to process what was happening before you hit the ground with a dull thud.

Pain filled your body again, and you heard your voice echoing around you. You didn't even remember screaming, however, a moment later, silence returned to the dark cavern. You laid on the cool ground, trying to get your bearings again before slowly pushing yourself to your feet.

You sat back down on one of the rocks, trying to catch your breath before opening up your bag to take note of the contents. After a few minutes, you pulled the bag in front of you and undid the zipper. Fortunately, everything looked like it was in good condition as you took stock of what you'd brought. There was a headlamp that would probably be very useful as you continued exploring the cave. A canteen filled with water. Some snacks. A 30 foot climbing rope. And finally, your phone.

You took a few minutes to look everything over. You carefully examined every item and tested it if possible to make sure that it was still working. Surprisingly, everything seemed to be in much better shape than you felt. Still, other than a burning in your arms from climbing up the vine, you were starting to feel much better.

Carefully, you placed everything back into your bag and zipped it up, aware of how loud the zipper sounded. Down here in the ruins, you couldn't really hear the forest up above, and there wasn't any other people or animals around making noise. It was almost unsettling. Like you were completely alone in the world. You knew that wasn't the case, but it was how you felt.

You took a deep breath as you easily got to your feet and began walking towards the door at the far end of the room. You shivered as the air seemed to get colder the further into the cavern you went, and the sounds of your footsteps surrounded you. The stale air filled your nose to the point you were sure you could taste it. Still, you continued walking up to the massive portal.

The doors were slightly ajar, looking to be made of thick stone slabs that had been carved with intricate detail, though much of it had faded with age. You placed a hand on the cold stone, feeling the carvings beneath as you ran your hand over the surface. You could see a pale blue light coming from the other side of the door, illuminating the room beyond.

Your head swiveled around the massive space as you stepped through the doorway, your mouth open in awe. The room was taller than you imagined, with an imposing domed ceiling, held aloft by three massive statues. Each of them was holding a pot that was overflowing with water, which splashed down into a pool in the center of the room. Despite the water pouring in, the middle of the pool looked almost perfectly smooth, reflecting the room like a mirror.

You took a few steps forward, the noise finally being eclipsed by the water pouring into the pool, as you tried to get a better feel of the room.

Everything was illuminated by a faint blue light that seemed to come from some sort of moss or plant that had started to grow in the pool and from the ceiling. The statues were placed in the center of each wall, one in each direction. They each seemed to depict women, though, that would make sense since this was supposedly where they would become priestesses.

The statue against the wall to the left seemed to depict an obscenely obese young woman. Despite the age of the statue, you could tell the girl was about your age, though she was several times your size. Her face was round and soft, with almost no neck. She was sitting on the ground, obviously unable to support her own weight as her enormous belly rested between her thick legs. One hand was shoving some food into her fat mouth, while the other was only loosely holding the jug. A pile of food seemed to be spread out in front of her, looking almost edible.

The statue directly across from you seemed to depict another girl about the same age, though her breasts were massive on her otherwise lean frame. They were resting heavily on the ground, and she was bent over, unable to support her top heavy frame. One of her hands was caressing an enormous nipple, while the other held the jug in place between her breasts. You could see what looked like nipple clamps hanging down from each of her nipples, converging between her breasts.

The final statue, was leaning over, using her belly to support herself. It was massive, though not with fat. She was obviously pregnant with an entire village. She looked like she'd be trapped on top of her own belly if she leaned over any further. She was gently stroking her swollen belly while the jug rested between her enlarged breasts, supported by her belly. A cock seemed to emerge from the ground in front of her.

You had to stop yourself from reaching for your own groin as you took in the erotic girls around you. They each seemed to call to you, enticing you to join them. Your breathing was growing quicker and more shallow as your arousal continued to grow. You knew you needed to try to figure a way out of here, but part of you wanted what these girl's had.

STATS
HP: 8/20
Strength: 8 (Temp 6)
Dexterity: 8 (Temp 7)
Constitution: 6
Intelligence: 7
Wisdom: 9 (Temp 6)
Charisma: 6

Physical Descriptions
Hair: Black Waist-Length
Eyes: Green
Mouth: Normal sized lips, thought they are bleeding a little
Chest: Almost flat A-Cup
Belly: Flat and toned, like the rest of your body
Groin: Virgin and tight
Weight: 100 lbs
Height: 5'1"
Body: Your body is lean and toned from being physically active.

Inventory
- Cell Phone
- Headlamp
- Water canteen
- Snacks
- 30 ft Rope
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222682-Escape/cid/2842481-Not-Too-Different-Failure