*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One Magical Day Awaits
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223452-A-Fairy-Big-Girlfriend/cid/2845571-One-Magical-Day-Awaits
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2223452
you were just a normal person, until you had a run in with a fairy with magical powers.
Chapter #1

One Magical Day Awaits

    by: Blood Shot 416
         You where walking down the path into the forest, the trees shot out into the sky the leafs coat the bright blues sky. As you walk deeper you see the trees has blocked out some of the sunslight though you can see a few raise bleed through the leafs. you can hear the birds chearping and you see a few fireflies flash their lights around you, their is something rather special about these woods though you don't think too much about it.
         Then you here some quite quick flapping and then you see a glittery light zoom near you. It was fairy though you can't make her out because shes flying too fast to make her out. Naturally you start swing your hand to shoo it away then all of a sudden she blow some fairy dust and you sneezed. Knewing that you pissed her off quickly said "Sorry I just don't want you near my face." You could not tell what fairy dusk will do to you but its something that you won't cause to much trouble hopefully.

         The fairy then spoke to you in a high pitched voice "well maybe just say that rather than trying to hit me!"

         By the sounds of it your sorry only made her angrier you try to think of something to defuse the situation You quickly said in a nervous tone "Ok, you got a point I just think we got off on the wrong foot how about we introduse ourselfs my name it (your name)." You hopefully defused this argument all of this is making you fell light headed though you think that might have to be the fairy dust. The fairy stopped flying around you reached out you hand and she lands on it you now can make her out now. She looks like...

Who is the fairy

You have the following choices:

1. Twig

*Noteb*
2. Trixi

*Noteb*
3. Dixi

4. Jaz

5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blood Shot 416 (UN: bloodshot416 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blood Shot 416 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223452-A-Fairy-Big-Girlfriend/cid/2845571-One-Magical-Day-Awaits