*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He wakes up and feels you
  2. What happened?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223610-Matt/cid/2879332-He-wakes-up-and-feels-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alex
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2223610
Adam and Matt have been friends for years. but suddenly Adam shrinks with Matt unaware.
This choice: He wakes up and feels you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He wakes up and feels you

    by: Cullen2211
Matt's alarm clock rang, he woke up facing towards the ceiling. His ass pinning Adam and pushing him further into his mattress. He had barely gotten any sleep due to Matt's ass roaring it's toxic fumes on its helpless, pitiful body. Adam heard groaning as Matt began to wake up. He stood up and walked towards his door. Just before he left he checked himself out in the mirror. He flexed his muscles as he performed a macho man-style pose. Clenching his ass cheeks together as he let a massive fart rip. "Ahhhhhh... That smells awful. Imagine if Adam were here to smell that! I'm not sure what he would think"

Matt turned around and checked out his bulbous ass cheeks in the mirror. As he relaxed his ass cheeks he saw Adam's tiny body. He scratched his ass as he picked Adam up. Pulling him close to his face as he rubbed his eyes, focusing on his bug-like friend. "Matt! Dude you've got to help me! Last night when you went to the bathroom I shrunk randomly! We have got to get me back to normal size man!" Matt squinted his eyes as he looked at Adam.
"Dude... What the fuck? How long were you under my ass for man?"
"It was awful, Matt, you kept farting on me. The smell was AWFUL" Adam said, hiding his boner. Last night's activities turned him on, but he could never tell Matt that--he wouldnt want to talk to him again!
"Dude! That's why my ass felt nice last night. It was your beautiful, tiny, smelly face being pressed against my ass! Adam, I have to go to a football game. I can't leave you here in case you hurt yourself. Do you want to come with me? I'll make sure you're in a safe place! " Matt said, his eyes showing a welcoming side to his normally dominant personality.
" Could you?"Adam asked, looking up to the half-naked giant that stood towering over him." But we have to find a way to help me afterwards! "
Matt smirked as he lifted Adam up," Of course Dude! I gotta make sure you stay with me during football practice, now... Where to put you"...

You have the following choices:

1. He puts you between his ass cheeks

*Noteb*
2. He puts you under his sweaty balls

*Noteb*
3. He puts you in his football socks

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cullen2211 (UN: cullen2211 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223610-Matt/cid/2879332-He-wakes-up-and-feels-you