*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. If I Were You
  2. Body Swap Anthology
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224261-Chaotic-Body-Swaps/cid/2850947-If-I-Were-You
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2224261
Bodies are Swapped, chaos is unleashed
This choice: If I Were You  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

If I Were You

    by: Hobbitking
The way this swap works is either both people must say what they were would do if they were the other person or if one person asks what the other person would do if they were them, they must then reply with "If I were you..."

Examples:

Two people are having a discussion about their lives, one is complaining about their job the other is complaining about a bratty child.
Person 1: "If I were you I'd quit that job"
Person 2: "Well if I were you, I'd send her to boarding school."
They now swap bodies and to switch back one person needs to quit the other person's job and the other person need to enroll the kid in boarding school, both conditions must be fulfilled for them to switch back.

One person is looking for advice they approach someone else.
Person 1: "What would you do if you were me?"
Person 2: "If I were you, I'd change my name and move to another country."
They'd swap bodies and could not switch back until the conditions were met.

The second idea comes from a Heidi Klum ad were she asks her assistant that question. I'd often then imagine a swap taking place.

If the conditions can no longer be met the person will not be able to switch back. So for the first example if the person was fired before they quit, they'd be stuck as each other. The conditions might be too unreasonable to follow through too, like moving to another country or the suggestion of killing someone.

Where does this story take place?

You have the following choices:

1. In an office

2. In a bar

*Noteb*
3. A a college

*Noteb*
4. In a family home

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224261-Chaotic-Body-Swaps/cid/2850947-If-I-Were-You