*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Insurance Firm
  2. If I Were You
  3. Body Swap Anthology
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224261-Chaotic-Body-Swaps/cid/2851065-Insurance-Firm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2224261
Bodies are Swapped, chaos is unleashed
This choice: In an office  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Insurance Firm

    by: Hobbitking
Henhouse Marketing was a company in decline. One of the senior members had left and taken a good amount of clients and few staff with them. The mascot was of a man in a chicken suit with the tagline "Made you Look." The company did everything in house, it had its own models, miniature film set, photo studios, graphics departments, researchers etc. This was one of the main reasons they were in decline, while they could control everything by not outsourcing, not all their clients needed these departments and some would go months without making any money. Whenever they looked at downsizing one of the departments, they'd find a client that wanted to use it.

The day to day management had been taken over by the CEOs thirty year old daughter who had risen up through the ranks of accounting, so while she was good at saving money, she wasn't as good on the creative aspects of Marketing, though she certainly tried and was open to feedback.

Characters:

Brian Henderson: 74, He has a grey toupee, that matches his balding head, blue eyes and pale skin. He keeps healthy in both mind and body and refuses to step down as CEO. All his companies are ran by his children, the youngest of which is Fiona. He runs several companies, including a Law Firm, Insurance Company, freight company and Henhouse Marketing. He has always kept everything in house so he wouldn't need to rely on anyone else.

Fiona Henderson: 32, age. A fairly attractive woman, she had red hair, green eyes and pale skin. She would always wear a button up blouse, with a jacket, skirt, high heels, and stockings. Her hair was always tied up in a bun at work but when it was down it was quite long and wavy. She had only recently taken over the day to day operations of the company.

(More characters to be introduced later)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fiona is having a department meeting

2. Fiona is discussing the business with her father.

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224261-Chaotic-Body-Swaps/cid/2851065-Insurance-Firm