*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elves
  2. Elder
  3. Now where do we begin?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224992-The-Twins-A-Fetish-Filled-Fantasy/cid/2858310-Elves
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2224992
A Fantastical World Of Expansions and Fetishes.
This choice: Elves  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Elves

    by: Goodvibes
Now who are you?

Isha maha Sushin
Head of Nioi's "Strike Squadron Four", Isha maha Sushin leads with a tempered hand when dealing with her daily work of conquering the rest of the continent. Her squadron's is tasked with entrasoona,which entails sabotaging city defenses for Strike Squadron Three to come in and plant an Ent-seed into its bowels. Isha wields a hunter-bow which temporarily blinds whoever is hit by its arrows.

Isha maha Sushin, unlike a majority of leaders of a Strike Squadron, wears not their heavy-plate, but instead a runic,slim fitting suit. A serpent consuming a rat is depicted above her cleavage.

Innara maha Tsashina
Domni of the College of Lioi as well as its leading alchemist. Innara is known for her sanguine attitude among her fellows peers. Not outlandishly clownish, but more approachable than other Domni. Still, Innara dutifully follows whatever task that is laid at her feet.

Innara's most distinctive feature is her red-necklace of beads. More splendid than other variants of its kind, her necklace has become a iconic piece among the scholars of Lioi. What is not known is that within each bead is a contained alchemical potions that even she can't keep a track of.

You have the following choices:

1. Isha maha Sushin

2. Innara maah Tsashina

*Noteb*
3. Another Elf

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Goodvibes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224992-The-Twins-A-Fetish-Filled-Fantasy/cid/2858310-Elves