*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stinky and Dylan
  2. Stinky's Day Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225529-A-Day-in-the-Life-of-Stinky/cid/2858646-Stinky-and-Dylan
by Clide
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2225529
This is the story about of a day in the life of a gassy 11-year-old tomboy named "Stinky."
This choice: She heard the voice of a boy - it was her rival, Dylan Gasser  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stinky and Dylan

    by: Clide
"Hey, Butt Trumpet!" a voice shouted at Stinky from behind. Stinky turned to face where the voice was coming from - it was Dylan Gasser, Stinky's long-time farting rival. Unlike her, Dylan wasn't a Stinker, but that didn't stop him from trying to find new ways to get himself to be as gassy as possible, just so he could beat Stinky at what she does best.

Stinky smirked and replied, "Heya, Bubble Gut." As Dylan walked up to Stinky, she took a look at his appearance. Dylan had short, messy black hair that was swept to his right, and pale green eyes. He was wearing a yellow-and-white striped shirt, along with brown denim shorts, long white socks and black tennis shoes. Nothing about what he was wearing was that remarkable at glance, but what drew Stinky's attention the most was Dylan's stomach - it was big and round, distended in a way that made it look like he was sporting a proud potbelly. This was because of Dylan trying to make himself gassy, it resulted in his stomach being stretched out the more full of flatulence it became. Thankfully, though, it never got any bigger than it already was, probably because Dylan kept farting out all that pent-up hot air he was storing. It made sense, of course - Dylan didn't have total control of his farts like Stinky did.

As Dylan stopped a couple of feet in front of Stinky and said, "You going somewhere?" Stinky simply shook her head and replied, "Nah, just sorta walking around. What's up?" Dylan paused for a moment before he said:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clide (UN: zbclide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clide has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225529-A-Day-in-the-Life-of-Stinky/cid/2858646-Stinky-and-Dylan