*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Strip Mall
  2. Downtown
  3. Stinky's Day Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225529-A-Day-in-the-Life-of-Stinky/cid/3055151-The-Strip-Mall
by Clide
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2225529
This is the story about of a day in the life of a gassy 11-year-old tomboy named "Stinky."
This choice: The Strip Mall - she wanted to see what stores there were there  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Strip Mall

    by: Clide
Stinky decided that she wanted to go forward and explore the Strip Mall. She didn't go there much, or at least not as often as the other places in the immediate area, so she was curious at what she would find exploring the stretch of storefronts.

Stinky stepped through the strip, examining each of the signs to see which ones caught her eye - among the occasional hole-in-the-wall restaurants and thrift shops, there was an antique shop, a retro video game store, and a video store that sold old movies.

After going through the strip and arriving at the opposite end, Stinky turned around and stood at the other entrance of the strip, thinking over which of the three shops she wanted to go check out. She had frequented the game store the most, and was curious if they'd have anything new or interesting there. The other two stores, Stinky had not visited at all, making this her first opportunity to do so.

After mulling it over for about a minute, Stinky finally decided:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Antique Shop

2. Retro Video Game Store

3. Video Store

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clide (UN: zbclide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clide has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225529-A-Day-in-the-Life-of-Stinky/cid/3055151-The-Strip-Mall