*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Nobody and the Royal
  2. 20-23 years old
  3. Male
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227220-Big-Foot-Slave/cid/3256787-The-Nobody-and-the-Royal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2227220
Welcome to the world of Odion, where your big feet are the reason for your servitude.
This choice: Nobody; pale-skinned with red hair and blue eyes; 20 years old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Nobody and the Royal

    by: StuckFeet
As you looked at your reflection, you heard some commotion from the upper deck. Soon after, some guards that you didn't recognize came down to replace the current ones, ascending the stairs while speaking in their mother tongue. You and everyone around you had no idea what was going on, but it was obviously important.

While the tension slowly grew, one of the new guards seemed to look around and noticed that your feet were still covered, his eyes fixed on your shoes. He turned and said something to the others before he began to take off your shoes and foot clothes. Deyja, who had been silent this whole time, spoke up to defend you once more. "Don't!" you cried out. "You've suffered enough! I'm supposed to make sure that you don't get into trouble!"

The guard then grabbed you by the chin and made you face him, shaking his head. He then stood up with your footwear, and began tearing it whilst talking to the other guard, the two of them laughing and only making you more and more angry. However, the laughter soon stopped as more Blue Elves began to enter your quarters, although it was obvious that one of them wasn't a normal guard. No, they looked much more like royalty as they descended, their clothes even more pristine than that of the other elves and their mannerisms suggesting an amount of narcissism and pride that rivaled that of the other Blue Elves you had seen. And almost instantly, they set their eyes on you. Their finger pointed towards you, and in an instant, you found your wrists being untied, only for them and your ankles to be cuffed as you were lifted off the ground. You wanted to fight back, but you knew it would be foolish, especially with this many guards. Before you could even try to say goodbye to Deyja, you were ascending to the upper decks, the moonlight shining down upon you as you looked up towards the sky. You tried to look around, and noticed that you were being carried onto a different ship, and carried into what must've been the royal's quarters and set upon their bed. The guards proceeded to leave, making it so that you were alone with the Blue Elf.

"I know about your people," they said, their voice distinctly...

You have the following choices:

1. Masculine

*Noteb*
2. Feminine

*Noteb*
3. Androgynous

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StuckFeet (UN: stickyfeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lari Nibin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227220-Big-Foot-Slave/cid/3256787-The-Nobody-and-the-Royal