*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Freddy.
  2. Starting A New Job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228784-Growth-At-Freddys/cid/2881844-Freddy
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2228784
You get a job at Freddy's. But when you find a ray gun there could be some BIG problems.
This choice: Freddy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Freddy.

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You decided that you'd go and help out Freddy with cleaning up the tables and charis. Plus you figured it might not be a bad thing to show your new boss that you were willing to help out in any way possible.

And so you walked over to the brown furred muscled gutted bear and asked him, *Excuse me Mr. Freddy, did you need any help cleaning the tables?"

Once these words have left your mouth you saw the black suited bear look up at you and stand up at his full 7 foot self with a big smile on his face while he replied, "Oh Chris, that's very kind of you. But no need for formalities. Just call me Freddy."

You nodded your head in understanding and then got to work helping the anthro bear clean the many tables and chairs that the pizzeria had. And even though it took close to an hour to get done you felt pretty good about the work you did. You even found some things either next to the chairs or underneath the table cloths that people had left behind by accident. Though after you had pointed this out to Freddy the anthro bear informed you about a lost and found box that was in the back storage room. And while you followed behind the bear you did your best not to stare at his wide muscled back or outline of his two large, muscled, and firmed buttcheeks just like as you tried not to stare at his arms or pecs as he cleaned the tables.

Thou you were broken out of your thoughts when Freddy opened a door and turned on the light revealing a pretty much empty room that had a few boxes here and there along with a small box that read lost and found box on a small shelf a few feet away from door.

You felt one of Freddy's large furry hands place itself onto one of your shoulders when he said, "Alright Chris, you can go put the things we found in that small box over there."

"R-Right.." You let out, as you walked up to the box and put the items into it.

After doing this though you noticed a funny looking gun in the bottom of the box. So you figured it worked hard to pull the toy like gun out of it. And upon doing so you saw that it had five different colors on the die of it and looked like one of those toy laser guns.

"Oh, that's an interesting looking toy you found there Chris." Freddy said, which caused you to jump in surprise and turn around to face him.

Though once you had done this you failed to notice that your finger had accidentally hit the trigger on the gun. But you soon realized what you had done as you saw a laser shoot out of it and hit Freddy right in the middle of large pecs. Thankfully this only lasted for a few seconds before the laser stopped shooting out of the gun and turn itself off.

You then looked up at the anthro bear with a worried look on your face as you asked, "Oh gosh, I'm sorry about that Freddy. Are you okay?"

To this you heard the large bear let out a light alugh before he reassured you, "No need to worry Chris, that little laser didn't hurt at all. Though it sure was a surprise to see." You then saw him rub the back of his neck with his right hand while he added, "Though I'm sorry for spooking you like that."

"N-No, that's okay. I'm just glad that you're okay and this laser didn't hurt you." You told him to which you then looked over the gun again.

And upon doing so you saw that the color the settings for the laser gun was currently set to was in fact......
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228784-Growth-At-Freddys/cid/2881844-Freddy