*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230989-The-Four-Kingdoms/cid/2896026-Princes-Tiberius--Taurus-the-fat-princes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #2230989
Obesity & Gluttony, Beauty & Brawn, Magic & Wonder, Casual Sex & Kinks. 4 Great Kingdoms!
This choice: Princes Tiberius & Taurus, the fat princes' bodyguards and closest friends.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Princes Tiberius & Taurus, the fat princes'...

    by: Shangas
Sparks showered through the air as steel crashed against steel! A sickening screeching, grinding noise!

"No, no, no, no, no!! Break OFF! Parry! Step BACK! You're not DANCING with him! You're supposed to be sparring with him!"

"S-sorry pops!"

Two tall, burly-looking youths, stunningly handsome and beautifully youthful, lowered their swords to the ground.

Prince Bastion moved between his two sons, disarming them.

"Alright, I think that's enough for today", he said. "Tiber, your footwork needs improving!"

"Pa! My footwork is FINE! Besides, I wouldn't have to keep hopping around so much if Taurus wasn't so leadfooted himself!"

"Oh shut up!"

"Alright! That's enough!" said a tall, beautiful blonde creature with curves that went on for months. She trotted into the room and gave her husband a kiss. "My darling! You shouldn't push them so!"

"Oh rubbish, they enjoy it!" said Bastion, firmly. The Mountain Prince was tall, tanned, with thick, dark brown hair and deep green eyes. He smiled at his two sons.

"Did you send that letter off to your cousin?"

"Sure we did, pops, but Gabriel won't get it for another week!" said Tiberius. "C'mon, let's leave the LOVEBIRDS to their kissing..."

Princess Elvina smiled and draped her arms around her strong, hulking husband. "I do think our sons are getting a bit...embarrassed, my darling..."

"Oh? Well perhaps we should see what we can do about that..."

"EEWWWWW!!!"

Bastion's deep, booming laugh rippled through the enormous gym and fencing-room inside the gigantic royal palace in the heart of the Adiposian capital of Regis City.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shangas (UN: fruffles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shangas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230989-The-Four-Kingdoms/cid/2896026-Princes-Tiberius--Taurus-the-fat-princes