*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Voodoo Doll
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230995-Voodoo-Dolls/cid/2895561-The-Voodoo-Doll
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2230995
One day you come to find out that voodoo dolls are very real.
Chapter #1

The Voodoo Doll

    by: wolfbane
The day was fairly uneventful for a lazy Saturday. After spending some time hanging out with friends, a few of you decided to head to the local outlets, where a strange new shop had just opened.

The sign above it had some cartoonish magic elements, a crystal ball and a wand. Honestly, it seemed a bit cheesy at first glance, but your friends insisted on going inside.

You followed them in, rolling your eyes at all the cliche items lining the aisles. Childish beginner magic sets, paraphernalia, etc.

Nothing really stood out, until you saw a strange doll sitting on one of the shelves. It appeared to be staring right at you, completely lifeless.

You made your way over to it and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wolfbane (UN: wolfbane2174 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wolfbane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230995-Voodoo-Dolls/cid/2895561-The-Voodoo-Doll