*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Paula Potts, Predator
  2. The Curse Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231015-The-Vore-Magnet-Curse/cid/2896456-Paula-Potts-Predator
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2231015
A person receives a curse that makes them a magnet for vore-related situations.
This choice: A young woman receives the pred variant.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Paula Potts, Predator

    by: TomSketchit
Paula was a rather unremarkable, meek young woman of 17. She was the oldest of four siblings, with two younger brothers and a younger sister, all living with her parents. To her dismay, she was a bit of a runt in her family; shorter than all of her siblings and underdeveloped compared to her mother and sister. Everyone had a tendency to walk over her in one way or another, whether they meant to or not.

This day seemed like it would be the same as ever for her as she got up in the morning, rubbing her stomach as it began to growl for breakfast. However, this would be the start of something strange for her, a bizarre change to her life that started without any explanation. At breakfast, she found herself unsatisfied by the meal; the flavor was dull, and her usual portions didn't seem to be filling her up. She left the dining room feeling just has hungry as she had when she entered it, but didn't want to complain...

As soon as she did though, things would really get started.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231015-The-Vore-Magnet-Curse/cid/2896456-Paula-Potts-Predator