*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bed growth
  2. BF GF
  3. At home, relaxing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231781-Chelseas-Foot-Day/cid/2959248-Bed-growth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2231781
Have fun with the feet of Chelsea Feisty Feet!
This choice: Scene 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bed growth

    by: Sean InteractivePaws
You enter her bedroom, looking around the dark room a bit before spotting Chelsea knocked out in her bed.
"Must've been a rough day" You say quietly to yourself, seeing that she still has on her favorite pair of leather boots, with the fluffy insides.
         You then gulp as you begin to imagine her poor aching feet, those large beautiful size 9s, roasting in those hot, damp, old, and probably very smelly boots. Even now you could get a faint hint of that sweaty foot smell, wafting from those booted feet of hers.

         You slowly come up to the foot of her bed, and place a hand on each boot before starting to gently tug, the smell getting stronger until a big blast of cheesy foot funk hits your face when they come off, revealing her gorgeous socks. Black, with neon green paw prints dotted around the soles, and a green line beneath the toes.

You should stop now and leave, but the smell of her damp socked feet, her gorgeous, sexy feet. You couldn't help it but...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sean InteractivePaws (UN: faseanpaws at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sean InteractivePaws has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231781-Chelseas-Foot-Day/cid/2959248-Bed-growth