*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231951-Acquiring-Powers-8/cid/2919009-A-lifeformentity
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2231951
The eighth installment of the trait swapping series.
This choice: A lifeform/entity.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A lifeform/entity.

    by: Hobbitking
Unknown to the employees of Wilko and the the citizens of Rotherham, this land was once Fae controlled long before the country of England even existed. Most of the Fae were long gone but imprisoned beneath the River Don, there was a powerful and mischievous creature, it had the ability to swap body parts between other people and it was completely immortal. It was bound long ago by the other Fae, who had since vanished from this world. Now the bonds were weakening and the dark Fae was waking up. It would soon return to the world of man and this time would be unstoppable.

Last night's meteor shower was used as cover for an alien landing on the outskirts of Rotherham. It was a tourist that explored the cosmos for other sentient worlds. It knew that Earth was not a galactic nation yet and so it needed to take care in remaining undiscovered. Still it wanted to introduce the people of Earth to its culture. It was from a race of beings that could manipulate physical traits between other species. In its culture it was customary to swap parts with friends and co-workers to build trust. Something it was looking forward to sharing with these Earthlings.

Did you want to explore one of these ideas or is there another unknown being out there?

You have the following choices:

1. A Dark Fae

*Noteb*
2. An Alien

*Noteb*
3. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adeptus Astartes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231951-Acquiring-Powers-8/cid/2919009-A-lifeformentity