*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2911151-Zoe-the-Zookeeper-and-the-After-Hours-Adventure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232425
You make a discovery while at a zoo after hours: the animals become horny anthro ladies.
This choice: A zookeeper slipping back in to grab something she'd forgotten.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Zoe the Zookeeper and the After Hours Adventure

    by: TomSketchit
Zoe sighed as she pulled back into the zoo's employee parking. She had left work only about half an hour ago when she realized that she'd left her bag inside and would have to go back for it. Sure, she could have come back tomorrow when they were open, and sure, she technically wasn't allowed on zoo property this late for some reason, but she figured that it would be much less of a hassle to just come in and take care of it now rather than later. Using her key, she slipped in, hoping to grab her stuff and go before anyone noticed.

Walking through the zoo in the dark was an eerie feeling. She usually loved working here, at least for the animals if not the people, but with no crowds or noises, it was just a bit ominous. Still, it was also a bit peaceful. If she wasn't in a hurry, she might have liked to take a stroll and just visit all of the animals. But she had a mission in mind and wouldn't stray from it. Thankfully, the building she left her bag in wasn't too far from where she entered.

However, before entering, she paused, hearing voices. Were other people here after hours? The only person that should have been here was the night watchman, but these voices definitely sounded female. Who else was here? Curiosity getting the better of her, along with the idea that she could catch some troublemakers in the act, she began to investigate, forgetting about her bag for now.

Hearing movement around a corner, she jumped out, turning on her phone light to catch the intruder, only to freeze in shock at the sight before her. The culprit let out a startled yelp and jumped before staring back at her, saying in a surprised voice, "Zoe? What are you doing here?"

Zoe just stared at the anthropomorphic woman, realizing that she looked just like a humanoid version of her absolute favorite animal in the zoo.

You have the following choices:

1. Hyena

*Noteb*
2. Elephant

*Noteb*
3. Gecko

*Noteb*
4. Penguin

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2911151-Zoe-the-Zookeeper-and-the-After-Hours-Adventure