*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At school
  2. Maddie rapes liv
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232617-Futa-rape-sister/cid/2914711-At-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2232617
A story where maddie Rooney has a cock and forces liv to fuck her
This choice: At school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

At school

    by: SuperStar1
Liv gets out of bed and quickly gets dress before heading out for school she hears maddie say see you at school sex slave liv gulps and leaves. Liv gets to school and for a few minutes doesnt see maddie liv walks past a empty class room and then gets pulled in by someone. Liv gets tossed onto the floor and lands on her butt "ow who do you think you are tossing me like that" liv asked as she looked up and saw maddie standing there butt naked hand on her cock "hey there slave ready for round two" maddie said as she grabbed liv by the hair pulling her closer to her cock rubbing it on her face "eww maddie get that thing away from..." liv couldn't finish her sentence due to maddie shoving her cock down her throat "mmm yes I've missed this mouth of yours liv let's see how far you can take it" maddie says as she forces more of it down liv's throat cuasing her to gag and tap Maddie's hips telling her to let her breathe "oh no your not getting off that easy" maddie said as she goes faster.

A few minutes pass and maddie cums down liv's throat "better swallow it sweetie unless you want a sore butt during school" maddie said pulling out her cock liv struggles to but eventually managed to swallow it all "there are you happy are we done here" liv said as she looked up at maddie "no not yet I still need to put it in you" maddie said as she grabbed her forearm and dragged her to a table liv didnt fight back "fine just hurry up and get it over with I'm gonna be late for class" liv said as she felt her pants and panties come down "glad you're ready to accept your fate dear sister" maddie said as her put her hard cock in liv's pussy cuasing maddie to moan and liv to cover her mouth as to not scream "oh your still so tight liv" maddie said as she thrust harder into liv.

15 minutes pass and maddie cums in liv's pussy and quickly pulls up liv pants and panties "there now in till your panties soak that up you can have the feeling of my cum running down you're legs" maddie said as she went for her owe clothes. Liv gets up and leaves for her class feeling the cum in her underwear gives her a gross feeling and thinks to herself ("why did I have to walk in on her jerking herself off that night") liv's thoughts get interrupted by maddie walking past her slapping her butt cuasing her to Yelp loudly getting the intention of everyone in the hallway "what ever hear a girl Yelp before" liv said walking away frustrated.

Liv got to her frist class and sat down as soon as she did she felt the cool cum touch her butt and vagina and made her Shiver and get grossed out "eww why is it so mushy and slimy" she thought to herself. Liv frist two classes were over and was heading to lunch when maddie came up to her and said we need to talk come with me.

Liv followed maddie to an empty room and said what's up maddie, maddie then turned around with a evil smile on and said "nothing just wanted you a lone so we can continue what we started this morning" liv gulped and said "even if I do try and run you'll catch me so in that case" liv then pulled down her pants and panties and took off her shirt and bra then walked over to the teachers desk and said "come punished your naughty slave please use my butt to you're pleasure" maddie instantlygot hard from liv saying that maddie quickly got naked and walked over to the blushing liv who was using her hands to spread her butt cheeks maddie aimed her cock at liv's entrance and said "are you ready for your punishment slave" "yes mistress punished your slave how you feel fit" liv said as she felt maddie slowly entering her butt cuasing her face to tighten up "mmm your butt is as tight as ever liv this feels really good but un I cant go easy on you so let kick it up to full speed" maddie said as she thrusted in liv as hard and as fast as she could cuasing liv to have a mixture of whimpers and moans well some tears were forming.

Time passed and maddie was still giving it to liv granted maddie came several times liv was starting to like being anal fucked by her sister "faster, harder give it to me mistress please I cant get enough of your cock" liv said her mind clearly broken from how long they were going at it maddie then cums one more time and pulls out of liv who lays there on the desk panting and breathing heavily "wow liv you really got into it at the last moment how are you feeling my little anal slave" liv slowly gets up and says "that was great I mean I'm sups embarrassed and my butt is full of cum but that felt great oh shot what time is it" just then liv and maddie hear the final bell ring "oh guess school is over better head home" maddie said "yea better also when we do get home I'm gonna give you a blowjob but dont force it down my throat this time okay" maddie stands there in stock as liv walks forward a bit then stops to see that maddie stop and says "come on dont you want that" maddie then rans at liv and hugs her "I always wanted to hear those words out of your lips" maddie said as she kisses liv on the lips.

Liv and maddie head home when they eventually get to the door step liv whispers into Maddie's ear and says "oh if I'm ever naughty you have my permission to spank my bare butt as long as you want" liv then runs inside "you little" maddie said running in after her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Readers choice 1

*Noteb*
2. Readers choice 2

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SuperStar1 (UN: superstar1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SuperStar1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232617-Futa-rape-sister/cid/2914711-At-school