*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Growth on an Island
  2. Izuku Midoriya
  3. U.A. Students/Staff
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233111-My-Macro-Academia/cid/2946094-Growth-on-an-Island
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2233111
MHA Size Antics!
This choice: He grows  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Growth on an Island

    by: CountDugula
After Class 1-A received their provisional hero licenses, the young students were sent to a remote island to do hero work. The program was called the Hero Work Recommendation Project. The Hero Public Safety Commission sponsored it and they would be dealing with minor crimes and helping civilians.

The island was recently built upon and still had several areas that were under construction. But it at least had a town and places for them to stay. The island was called Nahuro Island and the students of 1-A would occupy a call center and take on various tasks that the locals needed doing.

Izuku Midoriya was on once such task, an elderly woman had lost her cat and it had been reported seen near a cave. As Deku neared the opening he felt something.

"Hm?" He held up his gloved hand and wiggled his fingers, "It feels like something in this cave is reacting to One for All..." He murmured as he shook off the eerie feeling.

"Kitty! You in here?" He called into the darkness as he activated the flashlight on his phone. No response, just an echo is what he got back.

Deku entered the cave and shone his flashlight all around, there was no sign of the cat anywhere. "This place is creepy..." He whispered to himself.

"Here kitty kitty!" He called for the lost feline. His flashlight hit a strange crystal formation that caught his eye. "Huh? Weird..." Deku drew closer only to yelp as he heard a voice in his head.

"Yo kid. So you're the Ninth huh?" It almost made Izuku jump out of his skin before he saw the image of a man inside the crystal. "Wait..I know you...I had a dream about you and the other users of One For All. You were there..." Izuku crouched before the shining fragment.

"Yeah yeah, well it's your lucky day. Seems these crystal formations are reacting to One for All in a neat way. So much so that you can awaken another quirk...mine!"

"What? Like Black Whip?" Izuku questioned, rather curious and more than a little excited.

"Yeah sorta...but mine's better. Now don't be alarmed, it'll take some getting used to...but once you get over your shock you can control it." The mysterious figure vanished and the crystal began to glow...before shooting energy into Izuku.

Midoriya yelped for a bit, it felt warm but it startled the freckled boy. That was when he started to grow...and things really got freaky.

His green messy hair hit the roof of the cavern..and it began to collapse as he slowly but surely filled the entire place.

"W-WHAT'S HAPPENIIIIING?!!?

You have the following choices:

1. Izuku Outgrows the Cave!

*Noteb*
2. Izuku Thankfully Stops Growing...but He's Stuck!

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CountDugula (UN: zachy2018 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233111-My-Macro-Academia/cid/2946094-Growth-on-an-Island