*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beach
  2. The Start of it all
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233619-Timothys-Great-Adventure/cid/2914874-Beach
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2233619
A Tiny Human in a world filled of giants tries to survive his life while also having fun
This choice: Beach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beach

    by: akatheguy
After a while of flying, Tim dozed off, but eventually he was woken up by the sound of a frisebee flying just overhead. He looked around and realised the fly had flown him all the way to the beach!

Tim shrugged, pretty excited by this development. His family had never let him go anywhere on his own, really, let alone the beach! He asked the fly to slow down a little and the fly acquiesced, slowing down just enough for him to get a good bead on what was going on. It was a busy day. There was an African-American family of 3 nearby; two sons, one an older teenager of maybe 18, a handsome father who didn't look much older than 40. Two Caucasian males lying very close to each other, both looking fairly masculine, one easily 6'4''; not displaying much outward affection but clearly together, but Tim guessed they might be gay; and some muscular hunky jock-types exercising at a small outdoor gym right next to the beach itself.

The fly, though, was headed for an ice-cream stand, which included a surprisingly handsome vendor, also Timothy's age, and a loooooong line of people of all sorts of backgrounds and with all sorts of different companions - friends, families, what looked like two members of a sports team given their matching outfits... so many different people he could drop in on. Timothy had a choice - where could he go? He could more or less go anywhere, see anyone - become an almost literal fly on the wall of ANYBODY'S life. It was a strange kind of power, especially for one so small.

So where was that power going to take Timothy today? The world was his oyster.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 akatheguy (UN: akatheguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Mystical Explorer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233619-Timothys-Great-Adventure/cid/2914874-Beach