*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start of it all
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233619-Timothys-Great-Adventure/cid/2912987-The-Start-of-it-all
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2233619
A Tiny Human in a world filled of giants tries to survive his life while also having fun
Chapter #1

The Start of it all

    by: The Mystical Explorer
Its been half of a year since Timothy has left his home and for an ant-size boy like him it wasn't like he just got up and left. He was swept up by a strong wind that happened that faithful. Luckily for him, he was used to being a speck in his house and having to survive not getting stepped on or eaten by his family so his survival skills are quite handy for himself. On this journey of his, he learned a couple of new things about himself. He's able to withstand a huge amount of pressure and being attacked by predators of the insect world. Which to him it means he is indestructible and another fun fact he learned he can understand all insects making him never lonely in this gigantic world.

For the past months, he has been living within the tall grass within a far section of the city's park that has been neglected by the park ranger and the citizens of the city allowing the bugs to fully take over. From the bugs, he learned new survival skills. Yet due to his sense of adventure, he longs for more so that on that day he decided to venture on.

Timothy hops onto a nearby fly and asks it for a ride. The fly at first refused by soon gave in as it flew off to the distance allowing Timothy the adventure he has always wanted.

Where did they go?

You have the following choices:

1. To the other side of the park

2. Beach

3. Streets

*Noteb*
4. Gym

5. Somewhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Mystical Explorer (UN: themicroboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Mystical Explorer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233619-Timothys-Great-Adventure/cid/2912987-The-Start-of-it-all