*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234849-Fat-Brat/cid/2971806-Kellys-at-the-Door
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2234849
An obnoxious college student picked the wrong fat chick to insult.
This choice: Kelly Mina  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kelly's at the Door

    by: Ëtalfni
"Hello there, Zack."

Zack's eyes trailed downwards at the sight of the last person he wanted to see. The fat bitch who had left him in such a foul mood to begin with.

"What the fuck do you want?" he snapped.

"Temper temper. And here I simply came over to have a polite conversation with you after our little spat in the lecture this afternoon. I've been looking for you all day. Have you really been doing nothing but playing video games in your room this whole time?"

"Fuck off!"

He then slammed the door on her and stomped off back to the kitchen. Still, she continued to knock and speak to him through the door.

"Zack, I'd much rather be civil about this. Can you please open this door and we can discuss this?"

"Leave me alone, fatty. Go to McDonalds or something. They gotta be open this late."

Zack heard a tired sigh followed by silence. There was a bright light from the other side of the door before the knob gently turned, revealing Kelly letting herself in and tucking something away in her pocketbook that Zack couldn't see.

"What the hell?" he asked. "I thought I locked that door."

"You did," Kelly replied as she adjusted her dress. "I opened it."

"How? You can't just break into someone's home. I'll call the cops! I wonder if they even make handcuffs large enough for people like you."

"Such anger," Kelly muttered. "I understand I embarrassed you this afternoon, but did I really deserve such hostility to begin with? That's what got me thinking and why I'm here in the first place. You seem to be a very unhappy person in general."

"Fuck you," he replied as he pulled out his cellphone. "I'm calling the police."

"Are you intimidated by me, Zack?"

"What? No."

"Then surely there's no need to get the police involved for little old me, is there?"

Zack scowled as he listened to the dial tone of his phone. The bitch had directly assaulted his pride as a man and if he called the cops then somehow he would look like the weak one here. Cursing again, he hung up the phone and stuffed it into his pocket.

"Fine. What do you want, bitch?"

"Well, you see it's more to do with what you want, Zack. I couldn't help but notice that you were very aggressive with me even though I don't think I said anything particularly offensive to you."

Zack scoffed. This lady was offensive enough simply by living.

"So, I asked a couple of your classmates and--"

"Wait a minute," he said. "Have you been spying on me? You creep."

"--And they all agreed," Kelly continued as if she hadn't heard him. "You're not well liked in your school, are you? Most people tend to avoid you and you're not sure why. So, you lash out at the easiest target. The people you deem the weakest. Those who are overweight and female, isn't that right?"

"Tsk. What are you, a psychiatrist?"

"No, but I am someone who can help you with your little problem. You see, I suffered from the same treatment from people for years. I blamed everyone else when in reality, I was the one having trouble accepting myself. I see the same conflict with you. And I want to help you."

"You want to help me?"

"Yes. You see, I'd like for you to..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
whoashutitdown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234849-Fat-Brat/cid/2971806-Kellys-at-the-Door