*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2933864-Destination-Sweetwater-USA
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: Destination: Sweetwater, USA  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Destination: Sweetwater, USA

    by: crushstar
Now girls, I know you might not be too enthusiastic about moving, but I think we really need to leave our old life behind. Getting a fresh new start would help wash away the past."

Janice Amber was driving her car with her two daughters Miley and Chrissie to their new home in a town called Sweetwater. Sweetwater was a fairly small town though somewhat bustling. Few knew about the town as it is located in a remote area far away from any neighboring cities. Janice found it after meticulous searching due to an unpleasant divorce. The lingering nature of the divorce drove Janice to move far away, an attempt to wash herself of her ex-husband.

The female trio family had arrived at town. Much to the girl's relief.

"Uh finally! We were driving like forever!" Miley exasperated.

"Yeah, it was weird driving across an empty terrain for so long." Chrissie added eyes peering into a book.

"Hey now, it may have been a bit of a drive but just look at this town. Isn't it nice and quaint."

Each girl looked out the window on their side of the car. Both seeing various shops and restaurants. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"Oh look girls! There's your new school!" Janice pointed.

The daughters took a good look at the school. Sweetwater High. A rather large building even for a school, but it had a certain appeal to it.

"Well it definitely looks better than our last school. Hate that I'll have to make completely new friends. God! I know no one here! Like nobody." Miley shrugged.

"Look on the bright side" Janice said being the optimist " you'll make a whole new set of friends."

After a few more minutes the family reach their new neighborhood. As they drew closer to their house they passed various neighbors. A couple were sitting in their front yard, a group of boys riding bikes, two young girls walking down the sidewalk, kind of chunky though, a man mowing his lawn, and a heavyset woman watering her flowers. Then half way through the neighborhood stood the Amber girls' new house.

"Wow" the daughters said impressed by the quality of their house.

"Isn't it nice and to think of how cheap I got it." Janice boasted carrying a box.

"The doorway seems pretty wide." Chrissie observed.

"Hey, it makes carrying in our belongings a lot easier." Janice chirped.

The family proceeded to unload their property into their new house all the while noticing just how accommodating their new living quarters were.

You have the following choices:

1. a knock on the door

*Noteb*
2. they study the new house

*Noteb*
3. they go get something to eat

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2933864-Destination-Sweetwater-USA