*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2933886-New-Neighbors
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: a knock on the door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

New Neighbors

    by: crushstar
As the girls placed their possessions in place, they heard a knock at the door. Certain it was one of her new neighbors, Janice goes to answer the door bearing an affable demeanor on her face.

"Why Hello! Welcome to the neighborhood!" greeted a large woman in a yellow sundress with floral patterns on it holding a pie.

"Oh hello! You must be our new neighbor." Janice addressed

"Shawna Richards, pleased to make your acquaintance." she handed Janice the pie.

"I'm Janice Ambers. Oh and these are my two daughters Miley and Chrissie."

"Oh how wonderful! You're all girls." Shawna clasped her hands. "We just love seeing new girls come to Sweetwater."

Janice couldn't help but notice how fat the woman was. Her stomach was massive, portruding a good couple of feet ahead of her. A huge pair of breasts rested atop said belly, literally pouring out of the dress. Then came her arms, totally bare in her sundress. Flabby adipose smothered the limbs, creating jello-like waves as she moved. Peeping down, Janice noticed Shawna's swollen kankles. The leg fat literally pouring over her feet. The woman couldn't weigh an ounce less than 400 pounds.

"Say this pie looks good." Janice complimented

"Baked it myself." Shawna proudly stated.

"Really? You can cook?" Janice asked

"Oh yes I just love cooking. I constantly bake sweets for the other gals in the neighborhood."

"Really?"

"Uh huh, you could say we all have a sweet tooth." Shawna chuckled

"I can certainly see why. This looks scrumptous."

"Well I'll get out of your hair. I don't want to stop you from digging in." Shawna turned her wide frame, making an exit.

Walking away the Amber girls could watch Shawna's tremendous ass quiver through the taut fabrics of the sundress. Ripples flowing across each buttock and through her thick legs. Above it was Shawna's plentiful back fat. Bulges rolling over one another.

"Damn, she was fat." Miley blurted out.

"Miley!" Janice scolded

"She was abnormally large." Chrissie retorted.

"She was very cordial to us. And it was very nice of her to bring us this pie." Janice said placing the pie on the counter. "We can slice it up after we have dinner."

"What are we gonna do for dinner?" Miley asked

"Well we could go out." Janice suggested.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hey anybody home?!" a voice called out.

Janice ran to the front door. Finding another woman at the door wielding a tray.

"Hi, you must be the new neighbors." greeted the woman standing at the door.

"Yes, Janice Amber and these are my daughters." Janice gestured to her girls.

"Two daughters! How lovely." She cheered "Thin too"

The woman before her was fairly fat. An estimable 200 pounds. Wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts gave the Ambers a decent view of her body. A sizable belly slightly hung over her shorts. An ample bust created a long cleavage in her tank top. Possessing full arms with a mild wiggle to them were on full exposition in sleeveless attire. The woman's legs were chunky with obvious deposits of cellulite up them. Her weight even reached her face providing her with a supple neck and rounded chin.

"The name's Betty Holland, I live next door with my husband, son, and two daughters."

"Oh a big family."

"It's a good size." Betty handed Janice the tray "It's brownies for you and your girls."

"Oh my thank you." Janice expressed her appreciation.

"Say did Shawna come by yet?" Betty inquired.

"Oh yeah, just before you did."

"You eat her pie yet?" Betty pried.

"No not yet, we're saving it for after dinner." Janice explained.

"Nonsense! Go ahead and have some." Betty insisted "Here you can have some brownie with it."

Betty than grabbed a brownie and shoved it to Janice's lips. Nervous, Janice begrudgingly took a bite.

"Hey how about some brownies for your daughters?" Betty handed a brownie to each girl.

The girls awkwardly accepted the sweets. Each taking a bite.

"Come on girls don't hold back! Eat up!" Betty handed them another brownie each.

"Say Betty, we got alot more work to do, so if you don't mind.."

Noticing Betty's forcefulness, Janice tried to conclude this bizarre visit. Why was Betty so eager for them to eat? Just from one bite, Janice could tell that the brownies were delicious but also different, as if cooked with an extra ingredient. Perhaps it was all in her imagination. Betty seemed friendly enough just a bit intrusive.

"Alright I'll leave you be. Say we got a pool out back, ya'll should come over. We could even have a barbeque." Betty offered.

"Sounds like fun." Janice replied waving Betty off.

You have the following choices:

1. The daughters want the pie

*Noteb*
2. they go out to eat

*Noteb*
3. they get settled in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2933886-New-Neighbors