*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fatpocalypse
  2. More stories!
  3. More Stories!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3081540-Fatpocalypse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: Fatpocalypse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Fatpocalypse

    by: JOOSHER
After the year 2030 the world was left in an apocalyptic state. The mysterious virus quickly spread among the populous leaving only few survivors to struggle in aftermath. Infrastructures fell and governments failed to keep things in control. Everyday life was now replaced by what you would see in a zombie movie. With one exception.

The streets weren't filled with the reanimated dead, but instead bloated gluttons. Anyone infected eventually lost most of their cognitive abilities. These "fatties", as they are called, are only able to think about eating and food. When they aren't eating they're looking for more food, trying to get their fat hands on anything edible.

The virus also caused the infected to rapidly gain weight as they ate. Cities were now filled with mindless obese people, who lacked all their former personality, eating everything.

But there still were survivors who tried their best to survive in this new strange and dangerous world. Everyone tries their best to collect food for themselves while avoiding the fatties. It is believed that the virus spreads through touch and possibly through bodily fluids.


The world has become different and hard to survive in, but still the remaining survivors do what they must to live.

Who shall be the survivor that our story follows?

Jacky Lee is the mother of two twins, Ella and Bella. Jacky used to be a sweet stay-at-home mom, but now has become quite the badass post-apocalyptic survivor. She's willing to do anything for her kids, but how long can she avoid the fatties when her food supplies quickly run out?

Nessa Fields was a portly mall security guard. She still technically is those things as she now protects the Greenmarket Mall, a mall transformed into a safehaven for survivors. Can she keep those living in the mall safe or will everything come crumbling down on her? And will her being overweight, cause others to distrust her?

Diana Kerry is a scientist who hopes to find a cure for the virus. But studying the virus id very difficult, especially with the world falling apart around her. Can she pull off an miracle and cure everyone? And what might that cost her?

Evette Rain was high-school teacher. She watched as her students were quickly infected and was able to run away safely with only one. Samantha Sommer was a bimbo cheerleader who now followed Evette. They now had to work together to avoid getting infected. Can these two work together and avoid turning into fatties?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3081540-Fatpocalypse