*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235807-Little-Boy-Big-Party/cid/2932958-Look-over-the-edge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2235807
Shrunken Riley sneaks along with his older brother to a high school party
This choice: Look over the edge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Look over the edge

    by: TheMicroWolf
Riley decided to look over the party from above. When looking over the balcony edge, he saw many people of different ages. Most of them were high schoolers, but he did see a few adults as well. He saw Billy with his friends, some semi-buff athletic girl sitting on a couch with a middle school looking boy under one of her arms, a latina in a bikini, a twink who was shirtless, and even a female high school teacher.
Suddenly, the ground beneath Riley shook. He looked to the source and saw a giant high school cheerleader headed his way, barefoot. Riley had to make a choice. He could either jump off the balcony and hope to land on something soft, or make a dash out of the way of the giant girl’s foot.

You have the following choices:

1. Leap of Faith

*Noteb*
2. Run for it!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMicroWolf (UN: writingwolfboi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMicroWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235807-Little-Boy-Big-Party/cid/2932958-Look-over-the-edge