*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tails's Trap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239121-Rouges-Punishment/cid/2951903-Tailss-Trap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2239121
Rouge goes to Tails's house to get a chaos emerald unaware of whats waiting for her
Chapter #1

Tails's Trap

    by: Dreamsage
Rouge was flying on the air with a sly smirk. Her sources say that Tails is keeping a chaos emerald somewhere hidden in his house. It was night so she knew that Tails was gonna be sleeping so she unlocks the door and goes inside. Gently closing the door she starts to look around. She looked under the couch, the cabinets, even in his lab. It wasnt long until she found it and smiled as she grabbed it. "Hello beautiful"She said as she was about to turn around but something hit her in the head, making her fall unconscious to the ground. The intruder grabbed the emeraled and hid it back to where it belongs and began to drag rouge to a secret room.

When Rouge woke up she found herself to be unable to move. She struggles as she tries to move around when suddenly a light flashed her. She noticed that she was tied up and a figure came out into the light revealing to be Tails. "Hello Rouge. I was expecting you to come take the chaos emerald"Tails said as he goes to her and rubs her shoulders. Rouge struggles more. "Get your hands off me Tails. And let me go!"She said. Tails chuckled. "Oh i wont. Not until i have my way with you"he said as he held a device. What the device does is...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mind control

*Noteb*
2. Shrink

3. Possession

*Noteb*
4. Bodyswap

5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dreamsage (UN: coolzebra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dreamsage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239121-Rouges-Punishment/cid/2951903-Tailss-Trap