*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. fatter!
  2. Story 1
  3. In the beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239196-Jaiden-WG-Story/cid/3433702-fatter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Adult · #2239196
Featuring everyone's favorite storytime creator!
This choice: fatter!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

fatter!

    by: Sylphofhope
As Jayden stared at her screen transfixed, a memory worked its way into her head. When she was younger she was allowed to eat whatever she wanted. Cake, ice cream, candy, cookies, and that wasn't the limit if she was able, she ate it. No... that can't be right, if she were allowed to live a life like that she wouldn't be half as thin as she was now. But without her knowledge, her body would start changing.

Jayden's stomach gurgle as a thin layer of fat develops, not just there but over her whole body. In no time at all her hips take over the desk chair. Her stomach expands with a childhood spent eating, and the obvious consequences. Her clothes grew ever tighter as her body was affected by the history being forced into her mind and body.

"Haha, I can't believe I used to eat like that!" She breathed a sigh of relief, secure in the knowledge of her now healthy lifestyle. Just then she felt an odd pressure on her stomach. She looked down to see her tummy pressed up against the edge of her desk. This was barely visible past her ever-growing cleavage. "Holly cow! What's happened to me?" But she was always like this wasn't she? Only recently had she gotten her eating habits under control, and it took a lot of control. Jayden took a few slow breaths once she was calmed she looked back up to her increasingly blobby child self. But what she saw next had her surprised it was just so.

You have the following choices:

1. Delightful (she seems so happy)

2. Disturbing (thats not food shes eating)

*Noteb*
3. Disgusting (something lewd is happening)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sylphofhope (UN: thesylphofhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239196-Jaiden-WG-Story/cid/3433702-fatter