*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brian the Perv
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239253-Closer/cid/2953000-Brian-the-Perv
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by calx64
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2239253
Becoming the body part of someone else
Chapter #1

Brian the Perv

    by: calx64


Brian was at the last football game of his senior year of high school and had just turned eighteen the previous week. He didn’t play football and could care less about the sport, but loved to sit in the stands and ogle the cheerleaders, specifically Samantha. He fantasized about her constantly, getting lost in her blue pools for eyes as well as her long wavy brown hair. As she jumped up and down, he caught himself following her C cup breasts as they bounced with every jump.

“Oh if only I could get inside that tiny little skirt of her’s”, Brian thought as she suddenly gave him the stink eye.

“Oops”, he thought as he was caught watching her. Suddenly Brian shrieked as he felt a rush of cold liquid pour on top of his head and down the back of his shirt. He slowly looked back and saw Tyler, one of the linebackers cracking a smirk before he shoved him into the bleacher seat.

“Who do you think you’re looking at? Samantha already has a pussy, she don’t need you”, Tyler was greeted to hand claps by the rest of his team before being scolded by the coach for leaving the side-lines. The cheerleaders cupped their mouths and giggled, pointing at Brian as he slowly stood up, soaked in whatever sports drink Tyler was drinking.

“Fuck all of you!”, Brian exclaimed as he stomped off the field.

Later that night, as Brian was lying in bed he heard a tapping on his window.

“What the hell?”, he thought

He rose out of bed and opened the blinds to see a strange flying creature waving at him from the other side. He couldn’t believe his eyes. This beautiful creature resembled a scantily clad woman with dark hair and green eyes like glass. The creature cracked a grin at the jaw dropped Brian and pointed at the bottom of the window. Brian shook his head and snapped out of it, opening the window for the creature.

“Who and what are you? You can’t be a fairy… can you?” Brain said as the creature flew in, in a giggle.

“Indeed hun, you learn quickly”, she giggled in a tiny voice.

“I must have fallen asleep, this is a dream”, Brian said to himself.

“You aren’t dreaming mister, I’m here on official business,” the fairy stated as she crossed her arms.

“Okay, assuming I’m not dreaming and you really are here, who are you and what do you want from me?”, Brian inquired as he was clearly flustered with this encounter.

“My name is Celeste and I’m a dark fairy,” she said with a smirk.

“A dark fairy?”, Brian questioned.

“Oh yes”, Celeste said biting her lip.

“I thought fairies didn’t exist...how…” Brian was cutoff as Celeste flew toward him and put a finger over his lips.

“Too many questions, silly, I don’t have time for all that. I came here to grant you a wish,” Celeste smirked.

“A... wish?” Brian asked nervously.

“Yep, I couldn’t but notice you getting lost in your fantasies over that cute cheerleader. I was saddened by it. I know it must be tough to have such feelings for someone and not have them returned,” Celeste playfully pouted.

“You… you can do that? You can make her like me?” Brian perked up.

“In a matter of speaking. Let’s just say I can make the two of you inseparable if you wish me to”, Celeste giggled.

“Oh god yes, you have no idea what that would mean to me”, Brian stated.

“Well is that your wish then, for you and Samantha to be together?” Celeste’s right index finger began to glow.

“Yes! Yes! Please!,” Brian exclaimed with joy.

“Hold tight then,” Celeste said with a devilish grin as a blinding light filled the room.

Suddenly Brian was in a dark place and could hardly move. His whole body seemed to be wrapped in some type of silky fabric. He tried to stretch out against the fabric when he noticed his limbs felt strange. He tried to ask where he was when he noticed his voice was suddenly gone. Panicking he fought against the fabric, desperately trying to get free when he noticed that suddenly his nose started to get hot and became super sensitive the more he moved.

Instinctively he reached up to touch his nose when a strange yet extremely powerful jolt of pleasure soured through his entire body.

“Wow...what the fuck was that?” Brian thought as he began to rub some more only to be startled once more as the silky fabric was suddenly removed from his body.

Samantha awoke and shot up as she suddenly felt strange movement in her panties. It felt as if someone was massaging her lady lips except she felt no fingers and no one else was there. She yelped and turned on the lamp on her night stand as she felt her labia lightly graze her clit.

“What the hell!?” She yelped as the touching continued and yanked her panties down only to find nothing there.

“What the hell was that? I must be going out of my mind,” she said.

Brian was frightened at the sudden light in his face and froze as he saw a giant Samantha looking down upon him. As he looked down Samantha’s toned legs a feeling of dread came over him as he realized the nature of the wish granted to him. Celeste made them inseparable, but did not specify how. Brian became Samatha’s vagina.

You have the following choices:

1. Celeste makes a few changes

*Noteb*
2. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 calx64 (UN: calx86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
calx64 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239253-Closer/cid/2953000-Brian-the-Perv