*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big fan
  2. Miss Megan Le
  3. Who feet/kicks do you bear
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239722-Female-Martial-Artists-Feet-Story/cid/3001262-Big-fan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #2239722
Any female martial artist can dominate you with their feet
This choice: Big fan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Big fan

    by: OrangePoet
For weeks now, you had been browsing Miss Megan's instagram loving the way she looked in her black gi and her ability to gracefully fire off many different kicks. She had uploaded a tutorial video of her performing a sidekick and she was barefoot. This immediately excited you and you watched the video over and over.

You left a comment and dm'ed her about how amazing she was and that you'd love a lesson from her. Weeks passed and nothing came of it, figures she was too busy to check her messages.

One night just browsing through other martial arts accounts, you get a notification from her in your messages. You check it immediately and she apologizes for taking forever to respond. You didn't care, all that mattered was she was talking to you. She tells you to come to the dojo for a lesson this weekend and you happily accept.

The day arrives, and you hop on your bike towards the dojo. Through the window you could see one person. It was Megan and she was practicing different kicks on bob (the punching dummy). She was in her black gi and you could see a decent amount of dirt on her soles.
You couldn't help but get so excited so you dart in and exclaim hello.

You startle Megan who grabs you by the collar and flings you at the wall. You ram into the wall and it let you stunned momentarily, but soon after Megan fires off a side kick straight into your face. She continues her barrage into your face and body with many different kicks. She doesn't give you time to explain yourself and you feel your body getting weaker with every kick.

Megan exclaimed Ki-yahs and loud breathes, probably channeling more power into her moves. Your face and her feet got to know each other rather well and some of the dirt came off her feet and onto your face. She pinned your face against the wall, a sidekick where her sole covered your eyesight and left your mouth to speak.

"Very pathetic attempt to try and rob this dojo... I didn't even need to break a sweat" she said sternly.

You were beaten pretty badly but eventually explained why you were here. She moved her foot down to where your mouth was to silence it. You finally made eye contact and she told you

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Prepare to be beat

2. Oops sorry, lets get to introductions

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OrangePoet (UN: orangepoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OrangePoet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239722-Female-Martial-Artists-Feet-Story/cid/3001262-Big-fan