*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239726-Tiny-Taboo-Adventures/cid/2975561-A-fat-middle-aged-man
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2239726
Several sexy storylines involving shrunken ladies! Have fun and be creative!
This choice: A fat middle aged man  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A fat middle aged man

    by: Kuddles
“Ah! Delightful! You’re awake!” grinned the bespectacled, mustachioed man who lumbered towards Lisa, Sophie, and Grace. The cheerleaders were huddled together on the first floor of a Barbie Dream House, which itself was sitting atop an enormous tabletop grouping of elaborate dioramas for doll-sized people. It was almost like an island, with the edge a sheer drop-off to the floor of this heavyset man’s secret basement laboratory.

All three girls were screaming their lungs out, still unable to comprehend what had happened to them as the man arrived at the table, looking positively delighted, and boomed down at them, “Greetings girls! My name is Albert, but friends call me Al! Come out and let me have a good look at you. Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.” The girls timidly ventured out of the Dream House and onto the green carpet of the ‘front yard’ for the giant’s inspection, they are still terrified out of their wits and hugging each other tightly. “Eh? What do you think? I made you a front lawn with plenty of room for sunbathing and fun. There’s a pool! A hot tub! A waterfall! All the amenities! Wait til you see all the other dioramas I made for you! There’s even working plumbing and lights! We’re going to have such fun together!” their grinning, leering captor enthused.

Grace is the first to say what they were all thinking, “It’s the fat man! The one that’s been sitting in that van in the parking lot the last couple of days!”
“Omigod! You’re right! I TOLD you he was a creep!” cried Sophie.
“I want to go HOME!”, sobbed pretty brunette Lisa as the enormous head hovered above them, peering through the bottle-thick glasses.

Big Al frowned, looking hurt. “You know I can still hear you, even though you’re a fraction of your original size.” And then, just as suddenly, Al seemed to brighten up again, “Now, why don’t we start over. I’ve told you MY name, why don’t you tell me YOURS? Ha! Ha! Just kidding! I know ALL your names and lots more about the three of you. Oh yes girls! I’ve had my eye on you for quite some time now. You’re going to make me a fortune! Just think of it! You might get to travel the world at the whim of some far eastern bidder. All because I, Albert Dinkledorff the Third, am a certified genius! I’ll keep you here for a little while to study the effects of your de-sizing, but from what I can tell, this time it’s a raging success!” and he clapped his giant hands together, causing the girls to all jump in fright.

Still rubbing his hands together, Albert Dinkledorff smiled at his doll like cheer cuties, and issued his first edict:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doctor Sizelove has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239726-Tiny-Taboo-Adventures/cid/2975561-A-fat-middle-aged-man