*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240902-Shrunk-with-King-Bowser/cid/2967608-In-the-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2240902
What happens when you're shrunk with King Koopa?
Chapter #1

In the Beginning

    by: Oliverhatt
You had stayed up late in bed on your phone, scrolling through social media. Eventually, extremely late at night, you turned your phone off and finally fell asleep. You slept peacefully until..

"WAKE UP BUG!"

You jumped awake, staring up at the giant figure. You were absolutely shocked by who's giant face consumed your vision. You sat in a cold, metal cage held in the massive hands of the koopa. You were two, maybe three inches tall. You pinched yourself, then slapped yourself, then pinched yourself awake.

"Nonononononono wake up, wake up!" You said as you tried to wake yourself up.

"Haha! This ain't no dream bud, this is the real deal!" Bowser laughed, shaking the cage and you. "You belong to me now, I brought you here to be my toy!"

"W-What are you gonna do to me?" You asked nervously, getting straight to the point.

"Well, bug, the first thing you're gonna do is..."

You have the following choices:

1. "Make you my snack!"

2. "Lick my feet!"

3. "Make you my seat cushion!"

4. "Clean my pits!"

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Oliverhatt (UN: oliverhatt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Oliverhatt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240902-Shrunk-with-King-Bowser/cid/2967608-In-the-Beginning