*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Slot 1- Giantess Black Owner
  2. A beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241536-Shrunken-Fascist/cid/3156365-Slot-1--Giantess-Black-Owner
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #2241536
Fascists are shrunken, and you're one of them. You're given away to a random person.
This choice: Slot 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Slot 1- Giantess Black Owner

    by: Unknown
Before the box was even open, you already felt chills down your spine.
There was a rap song playing, it was a famous music called: "White Bug Crusher" from a black female rapper. In the song video clip, the rapper grabbed a bunch of white shrunken people and murdered them in the most awful ways possible, crushing them under her gigantic ass or feet, eating them alive, chewing or swallowing them whole. Hearing this from inside the box almost made you puke from fear.

You heard a laugh and the music was turned down. You felt anxious as the box was opened, you saw fingers breaking through the cardboard box, they were massive, only the white painted fingernails were 10 times your size, skinny and black! You realized your new owner was a black woman that liked a white-shrunken-people murder.

Staring at the box ceiling, you could hear the cardboard being torn apart, she was anxious, you started to hyperventilate. Soon the entire ceiling was ripped out and you were face-to-face with her smiling face.
Her skin was very dark, which only made her smile seen brighter, her nose and lips were thick and her cheeks too, but she clearly had a skinny body. Her hair was a large and dark black power and her eyes were almond-shaped, they were sparling while looking at you.

She giggled and her long dark fingers with white and sharp nails entered the small box, they were coming for you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to run from them.

*Noteb*
2. Let her grab you.

*Noteb*
3. Another

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jack Demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241536-Shrunken-Fascist/cid/3156365-Slot-1--Giantess-Black-Owner