*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Slot 3- She is based
  2. A beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241536-Shrunken-Fascist/cid/3179512-Slot-3--She-is-based
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #2241536
Fascists are shrunken, and you're one of them. You're given away to a random person.
This choice: Slot 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Slot 3- She is based

    by: Unknown
Naked, hungry, confused and covered in pain and humiliation, you couldn't believe how hard was the trip inside that small dark box. After you heard the bell ring and the delivery car ran off, you realized you had arrived your destiny, someone just had brought you and, at your size and with every law against your rights, you just waited to see the face of your new gigantic owner.

You felt the box be lifted and heard giggles, they were surprisingly young and feminine, but also very loud. Every step she made shocked the box and you shook inside, almost hitting the walls. You heard the cardboard being cut and ripped apart and suddenly the ceiling was open and the light hit you.

She had big blue eyes, her lips and nose were thin, she was smiling and thought her pink lips you could see her perfect white teeth. Her skin was perfect and her hair was natural blond and, as her face loomed over you, her long hair almost invaded the box. She looked like an angel and for some reason, she was almost familiar to you.

''Hello Arthur, remember me?'' Her booming voice echoed through the box and through your ears. Soon you realized, she was Eve, a girl who studied with you at school, the resemblance was undeniable, even the fact that she was looming over you since she had always been taller. She was one of the most loving girls you ever saw and for years she was your crush, until the day her parents took her out of school...

''Eve? How do you know it was me? Why did you...'' When you started to talk, you realized you were naked and tried to cover yourself, she just laughed and began to talk.

"Well, I had been helping people who shrunk for some time, me and my family receive then we try to help them create a new life. What these leftists are doing is unforgivable and we are trying to fight back! When I saw on the news that you had been arrested, I quickly took care of everything to make sure you arrived here... You always had been a tough, smart and lovely guy, we need more people like you to rebuild this society!"

She gave you her hand so you could climb on. As she began to walk, you felt pathetic seeing how big she truly was, only her hand was ridiculously bigger than you. You realized you were in her room, as she left, you gave a quick look around and saw a lot of flags on the walls, the ''Don't Tread on Me'' flag, the confederate flag, the ''Blue Lives Matter'' flag and even a flag with the Black Sun on it. You felt a chill down your spine, did she radicalized?

''Where do you wanna go? I can bring you to...''

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ''... the tiny down we are building!"

*Noteb*
2. ''... to met the rest of my family!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jack Demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241536-Shrunken-Fascist/cid/3179512-Slot-3--She-is-based