*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sarah
  2. 4's a company
  3. Choose a Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242090-Family-Modifications/cid/2978454-Sarah
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2242090
The Ramos Family moves into a new house, and an odd machine causes changes for them all!
This choice: Sarah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sarah

    by: Thomas Johnson
Sarah was awoken by somebody in their car hollering, who she attributed to being her dad. "Man he's always yelling, you'd think he'd stay quiet until we got to the house," she thought to herself. Then, her eyes popped open, and she looked out the window.

"Wow, we're here! And this place is huge!" she said to herself, observing her new surroundings.

Upgrading from their one-story, this two-story was definitely huge. The fact that she no longer had to share a room with her brother was also a big benefit, she had dealt with roommates all throughout college and didn't want that at home. She was a bit sad by the fact that they had moved so far from her hometown, and how she'd likely only return to visit her grandparents, but luckily she had actually moved closer to where her childhood best friend had moved previously!

Sarah's train of thought was derailed when her dad shut his door rather hard, causing her to look over at her mom and brother in confusion. Joey then moved his hat from over his eyes. "Sheesh who pissed in his coffee?".

"Classic Joey", Sarah thought to herself. As he got older, his verbiage only got more and more vulgar. Normally she didn't mind it, but when their younger siblings started to copy him, and she got in trouble for it, it became a problem. "Somebody peed in daddy's coffee?" Alexis spoke up from the third row, poking her head over the seat. "Oh great now she's awake" Sarah muttered under her breath.

Sarah looked over at her younger sister, "Nobody did Alexis, it's a figure of speech" she laughed. Alexis then nodded like she knew what that was, and sat back in her seat. Anthony then called out, "I need to pee, I've been holding it since we left!".

"Geez, these kids," Sarah thought to herself, "I wonder if this is what Joey and I were like".

Sarah was 15 when her mom became pregnant with the two twins. The story goes that her father had gone in to get his tubes tied, and the two of them had sex to celebrate. Sure enough, Arianna was pregnant and the surgeon hadn't fully severed his tubes. John likes to brag that his sperm are "overachievers", although Sarah and her sibling hadn't really accomplished much of anything, yet.

"You guys, don't say stuff like that in front of your younger sister, she'll just end up repeating it some time and I don't wanna get a call from her school. Anthony, get out from the trunk and I'll take you inside to the bathroom" her mom said, pointing toward the house. Her dad then tapped on his window and proceeded to converse with her mom, so she pulled out her phone and began to scroll through social media.
She was interrupted by her father once again by him hollering, "So up and at em! Go tell those gentlemen what to do with your stuff!".

Sarah and Joey sighed, while the younger two cheered gleefully, and began to crawl out of the back trunk latch. They all got out, and Sarah watched as Anthony ran to one of the movers to greet them and have them follow him into their house.

Sarah saw one of the workers come out of the van with one of her boxes, "Oh that's mine! I can show you where to put it! Follow me!"She led the man into the house when she heard her mom call out, "Hey, I left signs on each bedroom door as to which belongs to whom! Follow accordingly!".

Sarah stopped. Put her hand on her chin, and put on her thinking face.

"Hmm, where do I want to put this stuff?".

You have the following choice:

1. My Room!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thomas Johnson (UN: thetallestboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thomas Johnson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242090-Family-Modifications/cid/2978454-Sarah