*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244219-Konosuba-Tg-and-Tf-and-or-body-swap/cid/3267076-Possessing-a-goddess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2244219
Something makes Kazuma into the girls of Konosuba
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Possessing a goddess

    by: Elesis
After declaring his wish there was a moment of absolute silence. It didn't last long though.

"Ha ha ha haa ha ha..." Aqua broke in hysterical laughter. "That's, haa... That's the dumbest wish I heard ha, ever. There is no way you can become a god, delusional neet! Now pick something at once or I swear-"

Aqua threat was interrupted by the apparition of a magic circle, followed by an angel.

"Satou Kazuma, your wish has been granted." She declared.

"Woah! Really?" Responded a bewildered Kazuma. Honestly, after Aqua started laughing he also thought his wish was dumb, but it seemed he would getting a taste of godhood.

"Wait, waiiiiit!" Aqua screeched. "How is this possible? Even the higher gods can't make a random mortal into a god this fast, this smell of foul play."

"Is true under normal circumstances Satou's Kazuma wish wouldn't even be taken serious." Said the angel as matter of fact. "However, Aqua-sama gave her word she would give Satou Kazuma anything he choose under her power."

"Yeah, but I don't have the power to make others into gods so is impossible isn't it?"

"But you see Aqua-sama, there is a way, you just have to give ownership of your body to Satou Kazuma."

"" WHAT?? ""

Kazuma was confused and Aqua was scared. The situation was developing in a way she definitely wasn't liking.

"You can't just give my body to this useless neet I am goddess!" Aqua cried as Kazuma grimaced. The blue haired bitch belittled him once more.

"This situation has already been deliberated by the higher ups, you have no choice in the matter Aqua-sama."

With those words Kazuma suddenly felt his mind blanking out.

"WAIIIIIIIIIITTT!!!" Were the last words he heard.

When his consciousness returned, Kazuma felt definitely odd. His center of gravity was off, there was a weight on his chest. He could also feel hair tickling his neck.

"Give me back control of my body!" The familiar screech of Aqua took him out of his stupor. Just this time her voice sounded like it came from inside his head."

"Where are you A-" Kazuma shut up immediately. That was not his voice. It was a girl's voice. Before Kazuma could freak out however someone interrupted him.

"Satou Kazuma." It was the angel lady. "The gods have decided to bestow upon you the body and powers of the goddes of water Aqua."

A mirror suddenly appeared in front of Kazuma, who could only behold Aqua reflection, or rather his reflection. Moving his now slender arms he patted his new body, taking in the different sensations compared to his old body. As a lewd grin appeared in Aqua face he was interrupted.

"Stop touching pervert!"

The smile vanished from his face, replaced by a frown of annoyance. Having that bitch goddes in his head was a turn off. Also he had an audience, he will definitely explore later.

"What do you mean explore, keep your hands off my body!"

"Why is Aqua in my head?" Kazuma asked.

"The gods have decided to teach Aqua-sama a lesson. By having her remain as a passive observer they expect her to reflect on her conduct."

"Those old geezers! How could they do this to me?" Aqua cried, and Kazuma was getting annoyed. Before he could tell Aqua to sut up.

"Is time for you to depart. Satou Kazuma, the gods will be keeping an eye on you. Defeat the Demon King and you will be granted a wish. Aqua-sama, your plight will continue until the Demon King is dead. Now farewell and good luck."

With those parting words Kazuma was teleported to another world.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elesis (UN: axis74 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Supmcsup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244219-Konosuba-Tg-and-Tf-and-or-body-swap/cid/3267076-Possessing-a-goddess