*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244917-Ah-My-goddess-stories/cid/3006300-Hilds-kiss-plotlines
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2244917
Keiichi, Belldandy, Urd, and Skuld's erotic adventures
This choice: Hild's kiss  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hild's kiss plotlines

    by: Former182
Belldandy, Urd, Skuld, Peorth, and Keiichi all gasped as Belldandy's magically charged kiss just missed Hild's one.

Keiichi barely could utter a syllable before the demon's lipstick-kiss landed on his cheek.

What effects could it have?

Could Keiichi's life be doomed to being dominated by women? Not only that, but his unluckiness would make him wind up being near women. Like he goes onto a subway to go somewhere, but winds up on the womens-only car and thus gets molested/raped. Megumi suddenly gets a lot more teasing towards Keiichi, even slightly flirty. Urd becomes more dominating. So on and so on.

====
Or perhaps inspired by the fact that Peorth's been sealed into being younger, Hild turns Keiichi younger and even makes any woman around him slowly become a shotacon.

===
Perhaps the curse makes Keiichi's cum delicious and even makes him cum more frequently? Can Keiichi live in a world where the Norns desire his cum more than they desire booze, ice cream, and tea?

===

Or perhaps Hild makes it so that the moment Keiichi starts to get aroused, reality starts to shift into becoming more and more of a pornographic parody of itself?

You have the following choices:

1. Keiichi gets dominated

2. Shota-Keiichi

3. Keiichi's delicious juice

4. porno-alterations

*Noteb*
5. more plotlines

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244917-Ah-My-goddess-stories/cid/3006300-Hilds-kiss-plotlines