*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Various ideas for plots.
  2. The start of the selections
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244917-Ah-My-goddess-stories/cid/3325132-Various-ideas-for-plots
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2244917
Keiichi, Belldandy, Urd, and Skuld's erotic adventures
This choice: Various ideas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Various ideas for plots.

    by: Former182
In one of the episodes of the anime, Ah! Who Does Big Sister Belong To? and during the Lord of Terror arc in the anime, Keiichi was shrunk to the size of a doll for a little bit. Not for long, though.

In this plot, him being shrunk is the whole point of the story.


Who shrinks him?

Was it Mara and Hild? After All, Keiichi has a habit of seeing himself as lesser compared to the Goddesses. The Demons making it happen is quite the nasty dig.


Urd shrinking Keiichi is more of a side-effect of one of her potions. It's not intentional on her part... unless she felt prankster-ish. About the only thing certain is that she doesn't mean any harm or maliciousness.

Skuld shrinking Keiichi with an invention does have maliciousness, though. She does love Belldandy enough to chase after Keiichi with a chainsaw, after all.

Peorth shrinking him can be done via the altered pill in manga chapter 68, the Battle for Keiichi. Either she reacts with panic on her part or she sees it as a chance to have Keiichi worship her. She didn't like Belldandy much at this point. Remember, she stole the pill from Urd's room.

You have the following choices:

1. Mara and Hild Shrink Keiichi.

*Noteb*
2. Urd's potions

*Noteb*
3. Skuld's invention

*Noteb*
4. Peorth's Pill

5. more plotlines

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244917-Ah-My-goddess-stories/cid/3325132-Various-ideas-for-plots